OP parkedraccoon

20th September 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #51  
Flag Piatra Neamt
Thanks Meter: 37

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
And... (as I promised)
For the first time after a long time the cLock settings works again! (don't force close settings) Extended desktop (immersive mode) doesn't work. Can you look at tiles settings too? I think is something weird there because of expanded desktop tile cannot rearrange (always is last) and when you reorient tiles order it changes on first use. Battery seems to drain a little to fast than usually.

Can you add please on lockscreen to disable camera widget? I don't want to use Xposed only for this...

L.E. you must enable Expanded desktop in Interface settings.
Last edited by Obsy; 20th September 2014 at 07:45 PM.
21st September 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #52  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 293

139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsy

And... (as I promised)
For the first time after a long time the cLock settings works again! (don't force close settings) Extended desktop (immersive mode) doesn't work. Can you look at tiles settings too? I think is something weird there because of expanded desktop tile cannot rearrange (always is last) and when you reorient tiles order it changes on first use. Battery seems to drain a little to fast than usually.

Can you add please on lockscreen to disable camera widget? I don't want to use Xposed only for this...

L.E. you must enable Expanded desktop in Interface settings.

I've noticed the tiles layout problem too. It appears to be a Carbon issue. It's happened before with them. I haven't seen any commits on it recently, so I don't know how they're gonna fix it.

Camera widget option is missing because Carbon disabled lockscreen widgets on devices with the low-RAM flag; the button isn't there. And that button leads to the menu where you can disable the camera widget.
The Following User Says Thank You to parkedraccoon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 12

61 posts
Question move apps to SD
I flashed this ROM without any GAPPs, as it was already packed with 'gapps-mico' set.

But unlike in other ROMs (Evervolv , Beanstalk, CM n all), in this I'm not able to move any apps to SD.
Is there any work around

Option of 'Mounts2SD' is there, but as said "TWRP seems to not like Mounts2SD", I don't want to flash CWM.

I hope someone is still out there .. to answer in this thread.. to keep supporting The First Of All "NEXUS ONE"
18th November 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #54  
Flag Piatra Neamt
Thanks Meter: 37

238 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why you don't use 4Ext recovery?
19th November 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #55  
Flag Netanya
Thanks Meter: 65

589 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquentus

I flashed this ROM without any GAPPs, as it was already packed with 'gapps-mico' set.

But unlike in other ROMs (Evervolv , Beanstalk, CM n all), in this I'm not able to move any apps to SD.
Is there any work around

Option of 'Mounts2SD' is there, but as said "TWRP seems to not like Mounts2SD", I don't want to flash CWM.

I hope someone is still out there .. to answer in this thread.. to keep supporting The First Of All "NEXUS ONE"

I found that there is a S2E (Simple2Ext) version that is patched to work with 4.3 and 4.4 and it worked (for me) much better then Mounts2SD (which i've used till now), so you may want to give that a try!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sefy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
A link please?

Nexus1 send it...
22nd November 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #57  
Flag Netanya
Thanks Meter: 65

589 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo10

A link please?

Nexus1 send it...

Here you go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2082174
The Following User Says Thank You to Sefy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 12

61 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefy

Here you go:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2082174

Ohh waoo.. thanks!!
Sure I will try this out..

But currently I am running Evervolv Nightly in my phone, so i will try this out a bit later.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread