FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[AOKP][KITKAT][UNOFFICIAL] AOKP For Canvas HD A116 [WIFI]

676 posts
Thanks Meter: 447
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from blackbeard: AOKP KitKat for Canvas HD
20th November 2014, 05:34 PM |#31  
blackbeard's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere around you
Thanks Meter: 447
 
Donate to Me
More
Guess what, the weekend's near and who got his laptop back on ubuntu... Cannot wait for the sync to complete
 
 
21st November 2014, 06:26 PM |#32  
Member
Flag Unchahar
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeard

Guess what, the weekend's near and who got his laptop back on ubuntu... Cannot wait for the sync to complete

can you please explain your build a little more in detail.
How is it diffrent from The discoveryrom.
22nd November 2014, 03:52 PM |#33  
Andy1911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilmahawar

can you please explain your build a little more in detail.
How is it diffrent from The discoveryrom.

bro, he means that his laptop is coming this weekend and he is going to sync the AOKP with latest sources along with some bug fixes (refr cm11).

Regards
Andy
23rd November 2014, 06:57 PM |#34  
Member
Flag Unchahar
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1911

bro, he means that his laptop is coming this weekend and he is going to sync the AOKP with latest sources along with some bug fixes (refr cm11).

Regards
Andy

I know that what he said. Its plain english. All i wanna know how the rom is different cuz he didnt mention that its on cm11.
Means all the same bugs.
24th November 2014, 06:23 AM |#35  
Andy1911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
its same as cm 11 with more or less features integrated in it..... you can google them.... may be he will use the same device tree of cm11...(MAY BE) !

Regards,
Andy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, aosp, canvas hd, kitkat, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes