Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Mod] Nav Bar Height Mod [G2 Stock/Flex/G3 Based Roms]

OP XxZombiePikachu

14th November 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #91  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,182
 
9,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
People want the mod updated because Xposed framework disables ART, which is bad because ART improves performance and battery life.

Sent From Capsule Corp.
19th November 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #92  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
hy guys, I have root and recovery on my D802.
do I find here a navbar mod for 20H rom stock?
19th November 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #93  
rocketlog's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
confirmed, still works on OptimusG3 1.4.1
21st November 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #94  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasReal

hy guys, I have root and recovery on my D802.
do I find here a navbar mod for 20H rom stock?

up up
21st November 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #95  
SNaReX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 65
 
461 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Happy that I am not alone. ( Cloudy G3 2.1 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

People want the mod updated because Xposed framework disables ART, which is bad because ART improves performance and battery life.

Sent From Capsule Corp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasReal

up up

The Following User Says Thank You to SNaReX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #96  
bloof's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNaReX

Happy that I am not alone. ( Cloudy G3 2.1 )

+1 for cloudy G3 2.1 please!
The Following User Says Thank You to bloof For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:22 AM   |  #97  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloof

+1 for cloudy G3 2.1 please!

+1 me too please for cloudy G3 2.1 the nav bar is huge and needs to be shrunk!
The Following User Says Thank You to matt310 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:06 AM   |  #98  
SNaReX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 65
 
461 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Maybe we should start a bounty
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasReal

up up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloof

+1 for cloudy G3 2.1 please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt310

+1 me too please for cloudy G3 2.1 the nav bar is huge and needs to be shrunk!


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flex ported rom, g2 stock, g3 ported roms, mod, nav bar mod
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes