Ask a question

No registration required

DSPLOIT error...

OP AnthonyBugg

27th June 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Hello, i recently have installed DSPLOIT and when i open it, it is telling me that it requries a rooted device, well my device is rooted, and i have all the premissions set to grant automatically and i also have tried unstalling and reinstalling dsploit.
27th June 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 244

529 posts
What device do you have? Do you have Busybox installed? Give more details
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

What device do you have? Do you have Busybox installed? Give more details

Hello, i have a LG G2 Verizon model, i have actually just recently rooted my phone. I do not have busybox? What does it do?
27th June 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #4  

529 posts
Well then you are missing Busybox. I advise you to do some Google search and get to know what Busybox is and install a custom rom because it will come with all the necessary stuff needed to run dSploit without any problems.
By the way I have subscribed this topic so in case you need further help let me know and I'll help you
Another thing:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1914699

This is the official topic of dSploit. Read it
Last edited by joluke; 27th June 2014 at 05:56 AM. Reason: [IMG][/IMG]
27th June 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

Well then you are missing Busybox. I advise you to do some Google search and get to know what Busybox is and install a custom rom because it will come with all the necessary stuff needed to run dSploit without any problems.
By the way I have subscribed this topic so in case you need further help let me know and I'll help you

Wow it turns out you need busybox in order to run dsploit seeing that since i didn't have a custom rom installed, thanks dude so much! I clicked thanks on ur thingy btw
The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyBugg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #6  

529 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyBugg

Wow it turns out you need busybox in order to run dsploit seeing that since i didn't have a custom rom installed, thanks dude so much! I clicked thanks on ur thingy btw

You're welcome my friend. Any doubt or question regarding it post here or PM me and I will help you
24th November 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Post i need help also please....
Hello as you have sibsctibed to the thread could you help me out too. I have the same error "only works on rooted device" i have busy box i have a custom rom and i also have superuser all my other apps that require rootvwork perfectly and all superuser busy box and stuff is up to date i also yried unistalling dsploit clearing data i have also set my superuser default permission to grant any app that requires root to be given permission always. Please help me i will really appreciate it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread