• how to get s memo on my app list

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

kewlkaka1203

Jun 23, 2014
Hello people im new to this forum and i need help

I just got an s4 mini and it had s memo installed in it after sometime when i went back to use it it wasnt thier it like vanished i changed the view types, checked the widgets went on application manager but i couldnt find it is thier anyone who can help me get it back through an apk no root or flashing. I cant also see some other apps like the camera but luckily i have a shortcut for that in the homescreen so i can access it but that shortcut i dobt think will stay thier for long please help thankyou!!!

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
Hello people im new to this forum and i need help

I just got an s4 mini and it had s memo installed in it after sometime when i went back to use it it wasnt thier it like vanished i changed the view types, checked the widgets went on application manager but i couldnt find it is thier anyone who can help me get it back through an apk no root or flashing. I cant also see some other apps like the camera but luckily i have a shortcut for that in the homescreen so i can access it but that shortcut i dobt think will stay thier for long please help thankyou!!!
you disabled it by mistake :) ... go to settings>app manger>>memo app> there will be a button instead of uninstall it will be enable .. click it and your good :good:

kewlkaka1203

Jun 23, 2014
thanks alot

Thanks alot i really appreciate your help though i already got the answer from somewhere else but i really appreciate your help thankyou i have another question i have this problem in dsploit it says it only works on rooted devices i have root now and im perfectly sure about that. Ihave busy box and a custom rom and i hve been clearing setting my superuser permission grant to always uninstalled and reinstalled dsploit but nothing really helps. you think you can help me with that thankyou
Kewlkala1203

Flatric

Aug 31, 2013
Thanks alot i really appreciate your help though i already got the answer from somewhere else but i really appreciate your help thankyou i have another question i have this problem in dsploit it says it only works on rooted devices i have root now and im perfectly sure about that. Ihave busy box and a custom rom and i hve been clearing setting my superuser permission grant to always uninstalled and reinstalled dsploit but nothing really helps. you think you can help me with that thankyou
Kewlkala1203

First of all try root checker to test if your device is really rooted:)

kewlkaka1203

Jun 23, 2014
help plzz

First of all try root checker to test if your device is really rooted:)

hey i know you might be thinking i ask alot of questions but you are the only one who is replying to me here but im stuck in a big problem if you could help me i would be really grate full so what happened was, i bought a note 3 recently it had a jackyaway rom installed by its previous owner it was with jelly bean software, now i want to upgrade my note 3 to 4.4 kitkat but i cant upgrade as it is rooted and has a kernel jackyaway installed. i thought of flashing a note 3 stock rom from the net on to the device but each device has its own build number, i tried checking for my build number in settings but its original build number is changed and its showing me jackyaway written over there no build number, its not on its box and not on the manual. what shall i do i wanna go to stock rom and then upgrade to 4.4 there are no backups also made by the previous owner what should i do?, please be brief i dont want to wreck this device
THANKYOU!!!
what i am sure about
-)the device is rooted my note
-)the buildnumber is hidden or changed to jackyaway in caps
-)i went to sammobile to search for my device which is note 3 n9005 but each firmware over their has a different build number
-)sincerely
kewlkaka

Flatric

Aug 31, 2013
hey i know you might be thinking i ask alot of questions but you are the only one who is replying to me here but im stuck in a big problem if you could help me i would be really grate full so what happened was, i bought a note 3 recently it had a jackyaway rom installed by its previous owner it was with jelly bean software, now i want to upgrade my note 3 to 4.4 kitkat but i cant upgrade as it is rooted and has a kernel jackyaway installed. i thought of flashing a note 3 stock rom from the net on to the device but each device has its own build number, i tried checking for my build number in settings but its original build number is changed and its showing me jackyaway written over there no build number, its not on its box and not on the manual. what shall i do i wanna go to stock rom and then upgrade to 4.4 there are no backups also made by the previous owner what should i do?, please be brief i dont want to wreck this device
THANKYOU!!!
what i am sure about
-)the device is rooted my note
-)the buildnumber is hidden or changed to jackyaway in caps
-)i went to sammobile to search for my device which is note 3 n9005 but each firmware over their has a different build number
-)sincerely
kewlkaka

That's no problem, just go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and search for n9005 and download the firmware fpr your country http://wccftech.com/how-to-install-stock-firmware-on-galaxy-note-3-all-models/ this is a tutorial:)