FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

SmartQ z watch faces "CUSTOM"

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 95
 
By iAppleDev, Senior Member on 6th June 2014, 10:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th September 2014, 08:46 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Cool !! I'm using one of these now
 
 
17th September 2014, 12:28 PM |#32  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
This looks cool, but how do I use it?
I installed the apk, but don't see anything.

Do I have to use a different launcher for this to work as a normal widget insttead of the main clock in the stock launcher?
17th September 2014, 02:33 PM |#33  
iAppleDev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesch

This looks cool, but how do I use it?

I installed the apk, but don't see anything.



Do I have to use a different launcher for this to work as a normal widget insttead of the main clock in the stock launcher?



Nope works on the stock launcher, might have to reboot watch !
14th October 2014, 05:31 PM |#34  
stillbeer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gorredijk
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Clock
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAppleDev

Nope works on the stock launcher, might have to reboot watch !

do the uccw clocks from the playstore work too ?
i meen do they fit in the screen when resizing them?
Last edited by stillbeer; 14th October 2014 at 05:34 PM.
15th November 2014, 01:17 AM |#35  
rizki_Alkaf's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Date?
I'm using peeble watch face. How to remove date from this watch face? It's overlapping and looks ugly
22nd November 2014, 08:31 AM |#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Date Overlaps
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizki_Alkaf

I'm using peeble watch face. How to remove date from this watch face? It's overlapping and looks ugly

I'm getting the same problem. Developer pls. help.
Maybe theres some way we can remove it?
24th November 2014, 11:15 AM |#37  
rizki_Alkaf's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParagonSaysHi

I'm getting the same problem. Developer pls. help.

Maybe theres some way we can remove it?


To fix overlapping problem, go to accessibility, check and then un-check large text option. To use this face without date, use ver 1.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes