Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

OnePlus One 16GB in Stock for $399 at Oppomart?

OP bobbarker2

24th July 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjentleDjiant

Any Aussies in here? If so, has your 3G/4G been working? Tempted to jump the gun and order one.

The chinese version supports all the same frequencies in Australia that the international version will. No benefits to the official version for us. I ordered mine from t-dimension tonight who seem to be the cheapest trustworthy site.
25th July 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #122  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 5

12 posts
Hey. Just have a small question. If I do get it with ColorOS and Flash CyanogenMod on the phone, will I be able to update it whenever OnePlus release an OTA update? Thanks for your time
23rd November 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #123  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
No worries!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebnen1

Hey. Just have a small question. If I do get it with ColorOS and Flash CyanogenMod on the phone, will I be able to update it whenever OnePlus release an OTA update? Thanks for your time

Just to share my shopping experience from Oppomart. So I you must have gathered, I have the (64 GB White) Chinese OnePlus One version bought from Oppomart. It came rooted and with a nightly version of CM. So I downloaded the CM11S version of the ROM, transferred it to the OnePlus One and flashed it through the recovery, and voilą! Plus I get the OTA updates ... Works like a charm! I'm planning to buy the "official" version though to see if I can see any difference, but I doubt it

I'm in France, and I've had no issues whatsoever with 3G, 4G, or LTE with Free Mobile. The shipping was super extra fast given the distance (10 days from the moment I clicked to buy it, and the moment I unwrapped it from its state-of-the-art red and white box!).

Of course, it you don't want to mess up with the recovery and don't want to flash anything, my advice would be to just wait for a little longer and not buy from Oppomart. But for the others, just go for it guys!

NB : Of course, flashing the CM11S ROM unrooted the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to valkandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 447

1,383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkandroid

Just to share my shopping experience from Oppomart. So I you must have gathered, I have the (64 GB White) Chinese OnePlus One version bought from Oppomart. It came rooted and with a nightly version of CM. So I downloaded the CM11S version of the ROM, transferred it to the OnePlus One and flashed it through the recovery, and voilą! Plus I get the OTA updates ... Works like a charm! I'm planning to buy the "official" version though to see if I can see any difference, but I doubt it

I'm in France, and I've had no issues whatsoever with 3G, 4G, or LTE with Free Mobile. The shipping was super extra fast given the distance (10 days from the moment I clicked to buy it, and the moment I unwrapped it from its state-of-the-art red and white box!).

Of course, it you don't want to mess up with the recovery and don't want to flash anything, my advice would be to just wait for a little longer and not buy from Oppomart. But for the others, just go for it guys!

How do you find the white back? Is it smooth or slippery, prone to dirt? Seriously considering ordering one from oppomart, just £265 for the 64gb version, its a bargain. What about the screen, do you have any touch issues and is there any yellow banding?
24th November 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #125  
Flag Beirut

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkandroid

I ended up getting the Chinese version. 16 GB Sandstone Black JBL edition. I have CM 11S so all is good. Very happy with the phone. Thanks for the reply anyways
24th November 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #126  
Thanks Meter: 447

1,383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebnen1

I ended up getting the Chinese version. 16 GB Sandstone Black JBL edition. I have CM 11S so all is good. Very happy with the phone. Thanks for the reply anyways

How is the quality for you? Are you happy with the screen, is there any yellow banding or touch issues?
24th November 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #127  
Flag Beirut

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmyth

How is the quality for you? Are you happy with the screen, is there any yellow banding or touch issues?

No problems at all.
Touch works great, no yellow band. I'm very happy with my purchase

The Following User Says Thank You to Lebnen1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread