[FIRMWARE] VRUDNE1 (Android 4.4.2 - Kit Kat) No-Wipe Factory Image

OP open1your1eyes0

17th October 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 8

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjensz

So, if I want to go back to stock, this is the way?

I'm on beanstalked / MF1 rooted and unlocked of course. But I'd like to get the phone back to stock condition so I can sell it here soon.

I'm in the same boat, kind of. My wife's phone is running AOKP 4.3.1, Baseband version I535VRBMF1. It's having all sorts of problems; losing data intermittently, LTE shutting off intermittently, the list goes on. I tried wiping/ factory reset and reflashing AOKP 4.3.1 but still having the issues. At this point, I'd just like to set it back to bone stock. Not even concerned about having a locked bootloader or even root. She doesn't even use an apps that require root.
19th October 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 11

136 posts
So: is there an update? I do not see any TW 4.4.2 ROMs on xda for unlocked bootloaders, is it because no safe version is possible to produce, or devs just lost the interest?..
19th October 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 2,036

5,593 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galets

So: is there an update? I do not see any TW 4.4.2 ROMs on xda for unlocked bootloaders, is it because no safe version is possible to produce, or devs just lost the interest?..

Not possible to boot the KitKat OTA on older firmware....yet (for those who want to keep hope alive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
19th October 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 11

136 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSnoopOS

Not possible to boot the KitKat OTA on older firmware....yet (for those who want to keep hope alive.

With that said... Hasn't the good boot loader been leaked? I got one, but afraid to try
19th October 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 2,036

5,593 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galets

With that said... Hasn't the good boot loader been leaked? I got one, but afraid to try

Not to my knowledge. Only bootloader that has been leaked was the original VRALE6 pre-release bootloader in 2012 by an African Canadian Sock Monkey. That's entirely incompatible with 4.3 and 4.4 firmware.

25th November 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 12

77 posts
I used this image to upgrade from JB to KK. I'm currently on Superlite Rom. Can I odin this to going back to stock?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
factory, galaxy s3, image, verizon, vrudne1
Previous Thread Next Thread