[APP][4.0+] Servers Ultimate - SMB, Node, PHP, Nginx, MySQL, SFTP, SSH, WebDAV, etc

Search This thread

croitoru

Nov 20, 2014
HTTP Host header support LightHTTPd and PHP?

Hi was wondering if the pro version supports virtual hosts and host headers, ie., hosting more than one website on the webserver?
R

Reactions: Themuzz

Themuzz

Nov 24, 2007
@peterbonge Thanks!
@lavero.burgos That is really weird that Windows Update created the problem, but it could happen. And hearing your story I think it really has something todo with your computer. However, did you maybe recently install or update a firewall? That sometimes might block the detecting of SMB servers.
But in regard to the problem, can't you just type the name of the server lik \\smbserver\ inside explorer? That should still work.
@croitoru It is possible (as well with the free version), but you will need to set your dns manually and edit the lighttpd config files.

On a side not, Servers Ultimate Pro is now 50% off on Google Play. So if you want to get the app with a discount get it now!
Servers Ultimate Pro on Play

And more feedback is of course welcome. Also telling how you use the app is appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Bait-Fish

gercogoge

Nov 29, 2014
Sorting in Native DLNA Server

I have installed Native DLNA Server - all works good except the files order. It show it in some strange (non-alphabet) order. I have tried many DLNA clients - they all shows not sorted files. How can I fix it?

Antakis

Dec 5, 2014
Can someone answer a couple of questions:
1) how to edit php.ini, I had found it : /data/data/com.icecoldapps.serversultimate.packc/php/phpconf.ini, but after editing it changes back
it is necessary to change the encoding of "windows- 1251" and disable buffering.
2) Use dle 9,8, and after rebooting smartphone constantly requires authentication in the admin panel, but after reinstalling the engine, all the rules before rebooting
3 ) android 4.4.2, when running a server, problem , phone for incoming calls can be arbitrarily reset incoming call or is reset after pressing the answer , nobody faced?

montesn

Jun 10, 2010
XMPP Server

Is there any trick to getting the XMPP server to recognize correctly when a user is disconnected?

Problem right now is that when I close a client app or lose wifi, that client still shows as available to other logged in clients. You can even send a message to the logged-out user and receive no warning or confirmation that the user is offline. Further complicating the problem is that when connectivity does resume, the previously logged off user doesn't receive any messages that were sent in the interim.

xqme

Feb 7, 2013
Android lollipop 5, cm12, I am using Ultimate Port Forwarder Pro, just for dnsexit updates first, but I want to dnat laptop, tethered or hotspotted--I can specify those IP's--porting multiports to public IP.
I don't know my IP when writing the custom rule(s). Do you have variables already like $IP? I don't know how to write a shell command to get public IP because on S3 L710 and ifconfig won't work and busybox ifconfig won't show public IP, only usb0 or wlan0 and 29.107.*.*(rmnet_mux_sux). Can I use your variables, or call your shell command ifconfig to get public IP, interface names?

wolfgang6444

Feb 7, 2015
server setup problem

Hello,
I have just installed ServersUltimatePro on my Huawei Y300, Android 4.1.1.
I can start some simple servers like ssh and ftp.

But whenver I try to edit the settings for any server I get the following message when I try to save:

An error occured during the validation of the 'General' tab: length=0; index=-1

So I guess some entry field is empty that should not be.

My candidate is the 'LISTEN ON NETWORK INTERFACE' as that is empty for me and I cannot select anything.
In the tutorial it reads 'All'.
Any hints/workarounds anybody?
I am looking forward to your help!

Wolfgang

mwgriffin

Nov 10, 2014
Simply Fantastic

Fist off, let me say that I am blown away by this app. It's simply fantastic. However, I have run into a couple of issues. First off is that any file transfer action, over ssh, be it scp or sftp fail. The file name will be copied, but the file will be empty. Same results occur when trying to scp -r, or sftp put -r, a directory. Running a command like that results in "lost connection," and the Servers Ultimate Pack E stops working. I sent a report for this occurrence. This happens on two phones I have Servers Ultimate installed on. Also when I was setting up a Wordpress installation, I started a mysql server on port 3306 as standard. When the Wordpress installer tries to access that port on localhost, or 127.0.0.1, it fails, but it works when provided with my local ip address. That confuses the hell out of me. Great work on this app! I'd like to know as to how I can help iron out these bugs.

Cheers,
Mike

AdeTheux

Feb 16, 2015
London
I love this App, thank you! The only issue I'm having is with the VPN. I created a profile, saved the config file and imported that on my Mac where I've got TunnelBlick (openVPN client) but connection times out everytime I try to connect.
It used to work in the past (I did a fresh install recently) so how can I find a way to debug/understand what's going wrong at the moment? I can't find a lot of information in the client's log.

Thanks

luslom

Sep 9, 2008
VPN issue on SGS5

Dear All,

I am having problems with lunching VPN server on my Galaxy S5 with following configuration:
– Android 4.4.2, stock Samsung ROM and Kernel
– Rooted (SuperSU)
– BusyBox Pro (1.23.1) installed to /system/bin/
– Applet manager shows: “ifconfig is symlinked/installed, symlinked to /system/bin/toolbox”
– Both /system/bin/ifconfig and /system/bin/toolbox have permission to be executed by “others”.
- root permissions are granted to "Servers Ultimate Pack A".

When I start server I always get:
Code:
    **2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Error, the version was not started.**
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Request has been send to servers pack
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Server stopped
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - IPTables has been removed, returned: ""
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Removing rule: "-t nat -D POSTROUTING -s 10.8.0.0/24 -o wlan0 -j MASQUERADE"
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Removing rule: "-D FORWARD -s 10.8.0.0/24 -j ACCEPT"
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Removing rule: "-D FORWARD -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT"
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Removing IPTables
    2015-02-26 06:54:20 [Simple VPN Server] - Removing IP forwarding done, returned: ""
    2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] - Removing IP forwarding
    **2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] - Quit command error: "null" - Exit code: 1 - Returned: "
    killall: openvpn-bin: no process killed"**
    2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] - Stopping server
    **2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] -  Exiting**
    <strong>2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] -  Linux ifconfig failed: could not execute external program
    2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] -  /system/bin/ifconfig tun0 10.8.0.1 pointopoint 10.8.0.2 mtu 1500</strong>
    2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] -  TUN/TAP device tun0 opened
    2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] -  NOTE: your local LAN uses the extremely common subnet address 192.168.0.x or 192.168.1.x.  Be aware that this might create routing conflicts if you connect to the VPN server from public locations such as internet cafes that use the same subnet.
    **2015-02-26 06:54:19 [Simple VPN Server] - Couldn't get process PID. This will only give problems if multiple servers of this type are running.**
    **2015-02-26 06:54:18 [Simple VPN Server] - Executing PID command error 2: "null" - Exit code: 1 - Returned: ""**
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Starting VPN server as root.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Loading done.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - VPN loading.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Creating configuration file done.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Creating configuration file.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - IPTables has been set, returned: ""
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Adding rule: "-t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.8.0.0/24 -o wlan0 -j MASQUERADE"
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Adding rule: "-A FORWARD -s 10.8.0.0/24 -j ACCEPT"
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Adding rule: "-A FORWARD -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT"
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Adding rule: "-F natctrl_FORWARD"
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Setting IPTables
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - IP forwarding has been set, returned: ""
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Setting IP forwarding
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Checking data.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Preparing.
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Server started
    2015-02-26 06:54:17 [Simple VPN Server] - Starting server
    2015-02-26 06:54:16 [Simple VPN Server] - Request has been send to servers pack

At the same time I can open Terminal and as a "normal" user type /system/bin/ifconfig to see present configuration :-/

Same thing happens when I istalled ifconfig as a "standalone" aplet in BusyBox (instead of symlink).

I am looking forward to any suggestions!

Regards,
Lucas

Simchy

Mar 4, 2013
Port forwarding does not work on Lollipop

Root port forwarding as well as port forwarding server do not work on lollipop. The logs show an error saying "Only position independent executables (PIE) are supported". Please fix this as it's the only bug I have found, the program is fantastic otherwise :)

Reactions: jdstrydom

Xeyrruken

Apr 26, 2014
DLNA Server when i try to acces it via my pc browser FOrbidden No directory listing. Where could i make the directories show up.

itamarmj

Dec 24, 2014
HI,
I have 1 external hd and would like to share folders with him the servers ultimate(SMB Server). it only shares the memory card .

neubauerp

Apr 9, 2015
Hey,

i do have some problems using the fsockopen php function. It is not possible to connect to any server (except 127.0.0.1) via php. I guess it is a dns problem already mentioned:
@pacopolaco The built-in dns client for the php server is not working properly

Are there any updates about this issue?

When i use DroidPHP (sorry not allowed to post links -> google it ;) ) the following code works fine:
PHP:
<?php
$fp = fsockopen('google.com', 80, $errno, $errstr);
if (!$fp) {
  print("ERROR Number: ".$errno. '<br>Error String: '. $errstr);
} else {
  echo 'fsockopen() ok';
  fclose($fp);
}
?>

With Servers Ultimate i get the error:
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: gethostbyname failed. errno=2 in /storage/sdcard0/htdocs/index.php on line 29
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to google.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: gethostbyname failed. errno=2) in /storage/sdcard0/htdocs/index.php on line 29
ERROR Number: 0
Error String: php_network_getaddresses: gethostbyname failed. errno=2

By the way fantastic app which has endless possibilities :good::)

Greets
Peter

Apex``

Apr 12, 2015
First of: Love the app. Exactly what I was looking for.

I do have one request, though. Would it be possible, at all, to include an nginx server? It's the only thing I'm really missing. While I do like lighttpd, I prefer nginx a lot.
Sorry if this has been asked before, I have tried to search the thread but have not found an answer.

Thanks in advance!

denianto

Sep 17, 2013
Question on VPN server

Hi
I installed ultimate server, and i am interested to use VPN server.
I does not have much knowledge on security, i followed instructions and I have successfully installed a connection using the credentials already built in.
The question is:
is it secure to use the keys provided by the program, because they are not secret, everyone has the same with the program? or I have to generate my own keys ?
Thx for your attention

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is your Android device just laying around? Or do you want to get files from your device and put files on it but don't want to connect it to a computer? Servers Ultimate might be the app for you, it has over 70 different server types!

NO ROOT REQUIRED

Servers Ultimate allows to run multiple instances of different server types and gives access to some handy network tools. You can also remote control the app using the remote control client!

Coolest features:
    - Run multiple instances of every server
    - Use your device as a NAS or Honeypot
    - Android 6+ support
    - So many servers...

Servers:
    - Caddy Server
    - CVS Server
    - Direct Connect Hub (DC Hub)
    - DHCP Server
    - DHCP Native Server
    - DHCP Proxy Server
    - DHCP Relay Server
    - DLNA Server
    - DLNA Native Server
    - DNS Server
    - DNS Native Server
    - DNSMasq Server
    - Dynamic DNS client (DDNS)
    - eDonkey Server (ed2k / eMule server)
    - Email POP3 & SMTP server
    - FTP Proxy Server
    - FTP Server
    - FTP Native Server / FTP Root Server
    - FTPS Server (Implicit FTPS server)
    - FTPES Server (Explicit FTPS server)
    - Flash Policy Server
    - Git Server
    - Gopher Server
    - HTTP Proxy Server
    - HTTP Snoop Server
    - ICAP Server
    - IRC Bot
    - IRC Server
    - iSCSI Server
    - Icecast Server
    - LPD Server (Printer Server)
    - Load Balancer Server
    - Memcached Server
    - MongoDB Server
    - MQTT Server (MQTT Broker)
    - Multicast DNS Server (bonjour, zeroconf)
    - MySQL Server
    - Napster Server
    - NFS Server
    - Nginx Server
    - Node.js Server
    - NTP Server
    - NZB Downloader Client
    - PHP Server (with PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo, PHPFileManager, noVNC)
    - PXE Server (network boot)
    - Lighttpd Server
    - Port Forwarder
    - Proxy server (optional tunneling)
    - Remote Control App Server
    - Rsync Server
    - RTMP server
    - RTMP Proxy Server
    - Samba Server (SMB / CIFS)
    - SIP Server
    - SMPP Server
    - SMS Gateway
    - Socks Server
    - SSH Server
    - SFTP Server (part of the SSH Server)
    - SCP Server (part of the SSH Server)
    - Server Monitor
    - Stomp Server
    - Styx Server
    - Syslog Server
    - TFTP Server
    - TFTP Native Server
    - Telnet Server
    - Telnet Native Server
    - Test Server (Echo, Discard, Chargen, QOTD Protocol)
    - Time server (NTP or TP)
    - Torrent Downloader Client
    - Torrent Tracker Server
    - Trigger Server
    - Unison Server
    - UPnP Port Mapper
    - USB/IP Server
    - VNC Server
    - VPN Server
    - Wake On LAN Client
    - HTTP / HTTPS web server
    - Web Native Server (httpd)
    - WebDAV server (optionally over SSL / TLS)
    - WebSocket Server
    - X11 Server
    - XMPP Server (Jabber)

Network tools:
    - Remote Control Client
    - Simple shtaccess editor
    - Connectability
    - IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
    - Port Scanner
    - MySQL Monitor
    - Whois
    - Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
    - Command line
    - Ping
    - Generate keys
    - Multicast DNS
    - Network speed
    - HTTP Headers
    - Wake On LAN
    - Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
    - Traceroute
    - UPnP Port Mapper

So now you can use your device as file server, media server, give your friends their own account, etc!

We think it's the most complete server app on the Play store, but we would love to hear what you think of it. The trial version can be found on Android Play and is fully functional. The only difference between the trial and paid version is that in the paid version you can run more than two servers at the same time and it doesn't expire.

Download Servers Ultimate from Play

Or support us and use unlimited servers at the same time:

Download Server Ultimate Pro from Play

It would be appreciated if you leave a reply with what you (dis)like about the app! All feedback is welcome!

Beta testing
    Servers Ultimate
    Server Ultimate Pro
    Server Ultimate Pack A
    Server Ultimate Pack B
    Server Ultimate Pack C
    Server Ultimate Pack D
    Server Ultimate Pack E
    Server Ultimate Pack F
    The update is visible on Play. And to celebrate, Servers Ultimate will be 50% off till November 27th!! So get it now here!!!

Changelog:
    - New 'FTPES Server' (part of FTP Server)
    - New 'Multicast DNS Server'
    - New 'SIP Server' <- Yes, for real!
    - New 'Unison Server'
    - New 'VPN Server' <- Yes, really!
    - New tool: Generate keys
    - New tool: Multicast DNS
    - Updated engine for 'Git Server'
    - Updated engine for 'SSH Server'
    - Updated engine for 'XMPP Server'
    - Added X86 support for 'SSH Server'
    - Added new settings to 'SSL' tab
    - Added new settings to 'SSH Server'
    - Added new settings to 'GIT Server'
    - Added new settings to 'FTP Server'
    - Added new types for the 'VNC Server'
    - Added second 'NFS Server' engine
    - Added multicast DNS support for every server
    - Added multicast lock support for every server
    - Added partial wake lock (CPU) support for every server
    - Added WIFI lock support for every server
    - Added send to multiple numbers for 'SMS Gateway'
    - Added support for running multiple DLNA, Rsync, Unison, VNC, VPN server instances
    - Fixed delete bug (0kb) 'FTP Server'
    - Fixed public key authentication bug 'SSH Server'
    - Fixed bug port numbers
    - Fixed bug crash 'DLNA Server'
    - Fixed bugs 'FTP Server'
    - Fixed bugs 'SMB Server'
    - Fixed bugs 'SSH Server'
    - Fixed bugs 'WebDAV Server'
    - Fixed bugs 'X11 Server'
    - Updated layout
    - Fixed bugs

Servers Ultimate
    Servers Ultimate Pro (50% off)

Looking forward to some feedback! :)
    We just released a new update for Servers Ultimate and Servers Ultimate Pro on Play.

- New Tasker/Locale plugin: no need anymore to work with intents!
    - Added new type for the VNC Server
    - The updated shell engine settings can now be accessed

- And to top it off, a new SMB Native Server (Samba/CIFS)! It took a lot of time but it finally works stable, fast and with Windows! Requirement is a rooted device (so the app can access ports below 1024) and an ARM device since the native code is compiled for ARM. What can it do:
    + Add users
    + Allow anonymous access (also for specific shares)
    + Set shares optional to read only
    + Add multiple roots/shares and optional specify certain users to access (or not access it)
    + Set allowed/disallowed IP's
    + Specify the configuration location so you can edit it

Let me know what you think of it and whether the new SMB Native Server works ok!
    A sneak preview on what the update will include:

- New 'DLNA Native Server'
    - New 'DHCP Native Server IPv4'
    - New 'DHCP Relay Server'
    - New 'DNSMasq Server'
    - New 'DNS Native Server'
    - New 'FTP Native Server'
    - New 'TFTP Native Server'
    - New 'Web Native Server'
    - New FTP Server default settings
    - New SSH Server default settings

Feedback/ideas are still welcome :) And apologies for the delay on releasing it, some of the new servers took a bit more time.
    We've just finished the latest test version (7.1.14)! A lot has been changed and a lot of time had been put in the Caddy and Nginx server which both support PHP! Also, running multiple instances of Caddy, Nginx, Lighttpd and/or MySQL at the same time is now possible :D

Full Changelog:
    - Added Android 6.0+ support
    - Complete new layout!
    - Added server clone functionality
    - Added "Node.js"
    - Added "Nginx Server"
    - Added "Caddy Server"
    - Added "SSH Server" / "SFTP Server" 64 bit and mips support
    - Added "Telnet Native Server"
    - Added "USB/IP Server"
    - Updated "PHP Server"
    - Fixed PHP DNS bugs
    - Added MSMTP to PHP for mail()
    - Updated "Lighttpd Server"
    - Updated "DLNA Native Server"
    - Updated "SMB Server"
    - Fixed "SMB Server" bugs
    - Updated "RSYNC Server"
    - Fixed "DNSMasq Server" bugs
    - Updated "MySQL Server"
    - Updated "PHPMyAdmin"
    - Updated "PHP File Manager"
    - Updated "PHPSysInfo"
    - Updated "NoVNC Web Client"
    - Updated "CVS Server"
    - Added multiple notifications support
    - Added IPTables IPv6 support
    - Added option to set specific IPTables binary
    - Added option to set specific BusyBox binary
    - Added SSH and Telnet option to specify sh
    - Added option to run multiple "MySQL Servers"
    - Added option to run multiple "Lighttpd Servers"
    - Added option to run multiple "Nginx Servers"
    - Added option to run multiple "Caddy Servers"
    - Added option to run multiple "PHP Servers"
    - Added "Caddy + PHP Server"
    - Added "Caddy + PHP + MySQL Server"
    - Added "Lighttpd + PHP Server"
    - Added "Lighttpd + PHP + MySQL Server"
    - Added "Nginx + PHP Server"
    - Added "Nginx + PHP + MySQL Server"
    - Fixed Import and Export bugs
    - Fixed Tasker/Locale bugs
    - Fixed general bugs
    - Added coarse location permission for WIFI selector

<<links removed, download release from Play>>

All feedback is appreciated! Please try out the servers and let me know whether it works (even if it works just fine ;) ). Thanks for all the great feedback and support!