Is it still possible to get the below methods to get back into my phone? Or is it possible only via factory reset?
Please help me. I've got lot of important data on my phone!!!
The best way to handle this problem is restore your device (if you have nandroid backup) or restore from begning i am not sure about factory data resest. To get your data back you can use nandroid manager from play store (if you are using nandroid data backup) or use titanium backup or any other software. You need to make updated backup using software to minimise the data lose
Important: To make new backup using titanium backup or any other software you need to bypass the passpord, to do that please follow this
1. Download aroma file manager
2. Copy it to your sd card or phone memory (connect your phone to pc and see if it works)
3. Reboot your phone in recovery mode and
4. Install / flash aroma file manager
5. A file manager will run in the cwm / twrp recovery, nevigate to /data/system
6. You need to delete locksettings.db and locksetting.db-shm
7. Reboot your phone and bam,,, no password needed... Your phone will run without password
8. Make backup using titanium backup or any other software
9. Restore your phone and restore your data using your backup
Note: noobs stay away or do not blame me, i tried to help because i have wasted my atleast 4 hour on this so i am trying to save yours. Please use Bypassing password only for saving your data, do not play with other people phone using this method. Respect their privacy.
Sent from my SM-N9005