Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt4ever

Hello babek
Give the initial guide a thorough study once again
I are in the middle or if your friend then he is in the middle of the process
If still failed please update
:
update:
try this with PIT flash over odin 3.07( https://www.dropbox.com/s/qs9wigflyr...ACTORY_XEF.rar) download and extract you will find all files inside
make sure usb drivers are installed and phone is detected
if failed, restart the System, and try again, this might fail in the middle, which means pit is flashed, you can then flash the rescue firmware without pit, which may fail few times but keep it going, it will be a success at the end ( lucky enough if went through in first try)
after flashing this rescue firmware download 4.4.2 kitkat from first post and flash that to bring it back to life( iMEI and Network) ( 4.4.2 kitkat ) https://mega.co.nz/#!2QRmCbyb!YkWs92...qHm4XIDbgLsEK0

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I got the file N7100XXDLJ2_OXA_FACTORY, extracted and now I have these files which I am not familiar with and I really don't want to flash something I am not sure of.
BOOTLOADER_N7100XXDLJ2_422394_REV00_user_low_ship. tar
CODE_N7100XXDLJ2_422394_REV00_user_low_ship.tar
CSC_XEF_N7100OXADLJ2_422394_REV00_user_low_ship.ta r
MODEM_N7100XXDLJ2_422394_REV00_user_low_ship.tar
t03g_0907.pit

My questions are
1-Which the rescue firmware, the 2nd file?
2-Phone was flashing a firmware and encountered the "Firmware upgrade encountered an error..." screen. Do I first flash the rescue firmware, then PIT, then reboot or PIT, then reboot see if that works?
Sorry for asking such noob questions but I am one with this phone.
Last edited by jayinc11; 25th November 2014 at 04:54 PM.
25th November 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
hi @tnt4ever !

I got my phone softbricked, kind of, because I got stuck in bootloop and my phone can't do a factory reset or install a ROM via custom recovery. It keeps on restarting halfway the process of system formatting.

I thought the problem was about my custom recovery (Philz) but after changing custom recovery (CWM, TWRP), the problem is still there.

So I was trying to download a factory firmware (the latest one) from sammobile to flash it via Odin. I was hoping it might work. Do you think this might solve the problem? Any response would be gladly appreciated. Thanks and good day!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread