Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Z1C][4.4.4] ParanoidAndroid 4.6-BETA5 [10/22]

OP OmarEinea

Yesterday, 04:08 PM   |  #211  
Thanks Meter: 16

130 posts
I had used the last time pa at the galaxy s3. And there was some trouble with the cam. I know we don't have the full 20 mp but is there some trouble with it like fc or not starting? And my last question? What about lte?
Yesterday, 05:18 PM   |  #212  
Thanks Meter: 10

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocke85

I had used the last time pa at the galaxy s3. And there was some trouble with the cam. I know we don't have the full 20 mp but is there some trouble with it like fc or not starting? And my last question? What about lte?

Camera works absolutely fine. I can use the full 20.7 MP, there are no fcs.
LTE working great as well! Just choose LTE in connection settings.
Yesterday, 08:06 PM   |  #213  
Thanks Meter: 16

130 posts
Ok really good. And now the one and only question.. What says the battery? Sony stuff like stamina will not work. But what could i expect?
Yesterday, 10:45 PM   |  #214  
Thanks Meter: 10

72 posts
Quote:

Ok really good. And now the one and only question.. What says the battery? Sony stuff like stamina will not work. But what could i expect?

With Sony stock I definitely had better battery life. With this plus the GreatDevs Kernel I get a day and a half.
I use Llama, amplify and greenify. It does depend on your usage though. In standby, 2 days should be possible.
I think a little worse battery life is still worth it though! Such a great Rom!
Yesterday, 11:58 PM   |  #215  
Thanks Meter: 46

133 posts
More
Quote:

As soon as you unlock your bootloader you lose the stock noise reduction and low light performance, because Sony delete the encryption keys off the device that let you use them. That said, in this ROM the camera is no worse than any other custom ROM.
Quote:

Standby should get through about 3 days, with amplify/greenify:

The more you use it, the further from that you'll get, obviously. You should get 1-2 days out of it though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amami, kitkat 4.4.4_r2, official support, paranoid android 4+, xperia z1 compact
Previous Thread Next Thread