Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Framework] Mini Navigation Bar for 4.4.2 KitKat Leaked(24/32/38 dpi vs 48 stock dpi)

OP Mikyno

2nd November 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #31  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
1,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-incher_note_n5100

Are this mod is usable on 2014 note 10.1 with navigation bar enabled

Sincerely

8 Incher

No you can't because of different framework
4th November 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #32  
Junior Member
Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Unhappy sorry 4 asking you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikyno

No you can't because of different framework

ok, i get it.

i have thought about 2014 note 10.1 having a neat and packed navigation bar like in your post.

when i activate the navigation bar on my note(using build.prop edit) those 3 soft buttons are separated pretty far(the back button on bottom left corner of the screen and the bottom right corner is the recent button and in the middle of it is home)..

sorry if this sounds like i'm forcing you, can you help me to modify these navigation bar problem, because i accidentaly drop my note 10.1 and the hardware button is unresponsive?

sorry for my bad english

sincerely

8_Incher
4th November 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #33  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
1,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-incher_note_n5100

ok, i get it.

i have thought about 2014 note 10.1 having a neat and packed navigation bar like in your post.

when i activate the navigation bar on my note(using build.prop edit) those 3 soft buttons are separated pretty far(the back button on bottom left corner of the screen and the bottom right corner is the recent button and in the middle of it is home)..

sorry if this sounds like i'm forcing you, can you help me to modify these navigation bar problem, because i accidentaly drop my note 10.1 and the hardware button is unresponsive?

sorry for my bad english

sincerely

8_Incher

You should find navigation_bar.xml in systemui.apk and modify it. This should do the job. anyway I suggest you to use an app for this (like ultimate dynamic nav bar)
4th November 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikyno

You should find navigation_bar.xml in systemui.apk and modify it. This should do the job. anyway I suggest you to use an app for this (like ultimate dynamic nav bar)

ok. thanks 4 the tips
6th November 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
726 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
can anyone please reup the 48 dpi (stock framework) zip file to a different host because I can't download from dropbox.

Thank you
22nd November 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #36  
jebll's Avatar
Member
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 11
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Hi, did you ever get a solution to this... perhaps I'm lazy but I don't want to put the tab down to use two hands to take a screen shot, with power and vol, as suggested. Or take out the pen .... screen shot is like taking notes on the fly.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd November 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #37  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,323
 
1,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebll

Hi, did you ever get a solution to this... perhaps I'm lazy but I don't want to put the tab down to use two hands to take a screen shot, with power and vol, as suggested. Or take out the pen .... screen shot is like taking notes on the fly.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using XDA Free mobile app

Check ultimate dynamic navbar. I don't know if it has this feature but you can check
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th November 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #38  
jebll's Avatar
Member
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 11
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronimus

Does anyone know if it is possible to add the Screenshot icon to the kit kat navigation bar like Jelly Bean?

Sorted in post #037 by mikyno
Also try xposed gravity box, recommended by jrbxx7 in gnabo rom thread.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes