Ask a question

No registration required

[AUXUS Nuclea N2] All Things Root Thread

OP Free Radical

12th September 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 48

188 posts
Thanks for coming back

BTW, which button should be selected in the storage managing app? Please check the screenshot and let us know.

Name:  1410547383684.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  51.4 KB

Sent from my AUXUS Nuclea N2 using XDA Free mobile app
12th September 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #102  

188 posts
Question ROM and Recovery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Radical

4. MOD

...Reboot into recovery and do a factory reset. You will have to format data and cache and/or reinstall recovery if it gets messed up. Additionally, you may need to reinstall your rom through cwm.

I have already used it on my phone and it is working perfectly.

As you can see in the screenshot above you will get 6GB internal data (6442 MB) and never again need to worry about moving apps to sdcard and they would load fast too. Also simplifies backups...

How t o install ROM and/or flash the Recovery at the same time? We would need one to do the other!!!
13th September 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #103  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 551

591 posts
Donate to Me
The second button is OK afaik.
This won't affect the /system partition at all, so your previous rom will be intact.
I just said that after you get the desired sized data partition, reinstall your rom and recovery just to be safe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Free Radical For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #104  

188 posts
Thumbs up Repartitioned.
Quote:

The second button is OK afaik.
This won't affect the /system partition at all, so your previous rom will be intact.
I just said that after you get the desired sized data partition, reinstall your rom and recovery just to be safe.

Done! I had to finally tap on the Recovery button in the app. rebooted to recovery and on reboot, there was no storage at all! All files and folders were gone for good. I reflashed the recovery.img and reinstalled the ROM.

Now everything is OK. Somebody please confirm the original storage. Now I have 5.90 GB of Internal Storage and 7.67 GB of Phone storage. Not sure why a couple of GB is missing!

May be the earlier partition of 2GB is lying dead somewhere there!
The Following User Says Thank You to hariks0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #105  
OP Senior Member

591 posts
Donate to Me
I got 6.34 Gb internal storage + 8.23 Gb sdcard, so yep it seems you are missing something.

Perhaps different cluster sizes?

Sent from my AUXUS nuclea N2 on my MIUI 4.6.27 port
Last edited by Free Radical; 14th September 2014 at 07:30 AM.
14th September 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #106  

188 posts
Quote:

I got 6.34 Gb internal storage + 8.23 Gb sdcard, so yep it seems you are missing something.

Perhaps different cluster sizes?

OK, can you give a step by step guide on the app with screenshots please? It will be very much useful as any of the other posts by you!

Thanks in advance... :beer:

Sent from my AUXUS nuclea N2 using XDA Free mobile app
15th September 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #107  
OP Senior Member

591 posts
Donate to Me
I don't recall the exact steps myself :P

18th November 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #108  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Unhappy Warrenty Issue- Need uregenr help.
Dear All,

I need urgent help to get warranty. I am facing Touch screen issue- Touch is not responding at the bottom of the screen but hardware touch button works fine. Except this everything is working fine and not facing any issue in my phone. Phone was purchased in May 30th 2014 so its still under warranty.

Today I have visited at Mumbai Service center.(3rd Party Service Center)These people really don't know how to handle customers. They kept me waiting for more than 2 hrs. Visited at 10.30AM and finally at 1 PM they have informed me that they can not accept my Phone as it doesn't have some seal on screw.

I have accepted the delivery package and opened it. Since day one it does not have any sticker on screw. I have never opened my phone nor given it to anyone for repairing.
Also spoke to Customer care and they are saying that my phone's warranty in void.

Service center guys asked me to replace the Touch screen which will cost me apprx Rs.9850+TAXES.

Please tell me if anyone know how to put this warranty sticker or send me a snap of your mobiles rear side without back panel. I am not sure whether this comes or not.

Please help me. Also tell me is there any way to fix this and claim warranty.
26th November 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #109  
OP Senior Member

591 posts
Donate to Me
Note Regarding updates:
My phone has been stolen so I would not be able to continue development. If anyone wishes to take over the thread, please contact the mods for the same

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread