Mifavor 3.0.6 with deleted most unusable chinese apps, integrated root, google apps (test it-not crashed), titanium backup and google keyboard, but without R-UI. Fast link
It could be due to qualcomm content adaptive backlight, if you are on stock MF (I don't know if custom roms have this function running) you can try this:
1) you need Nova or a similar launcher that permits you to create shortcuts of hidden apps;
2) on Nova home screen, long tap, select Shortcuts , then Activities (or Actions, don't remeber since I have it in italian)
3) from the list search and select Content Adaptive Backlight Settings
4) repeat steps 1) and 2) then select SVI Settings
5) Tap on these two shortcuts to get access to settings for this active backlight regulation, try to disable it in either the apps
and check if it get better.
Hope it can help.
Great! Hope I can try it too asap
You can download it here
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|