No registration required

[ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [NIGHTLY/OTA]

OP Olivier

24th November 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #831  
Thanks Meter: 2

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat1371

About Skype, Use older version (4.9) it works fine. In last version (5), an exception happens at one of its lib files.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

When I enter in no coverage area I turn on airplane mode, but I have an abnormal high battery usage during the time airplane mode is on and when I turn it off it backs to the normal.

Yes, I see... the only problem is Low on Space Warning on Play Store, I think no one has created a good solution yet.
24th November 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #832  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Hmm.. After a few more days of using the phone, I found more problems
One of them is the low space warning when trying to install an app. But that's not a big deal for me.
But I did find one big problem. When receiving a call while the phone is locked, it takes a lot for it to wake up, and I can't accept the call until it wakes up.
I just did a fresh reinstall, removed the sd-card and this still happens. Any suggestion?
25th November 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #833  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCriss

Hmm.. After a few more days of using the phone, I found more problems
One of them is the low space warning when trying to install an app. But that's not a big deal for me.
But I did find one big problem. When receiving a call while the phone is locked, it takes a lot for it to wake up, and I can't accept the call until it wakes up.
I just did a fresh reinstall, removed the sd-card and this still happens. Any suggestion?

I've experienced the same problems on this ROM. However, it seems that the first problem has something to do with the cache stored in the memory. I used CCleaner to clean out all the cache and then tried to install apps - worked alright.
Yesterday, 03:45 PM   |  #834  
Thanks Meter: 6

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmznet

Yes, I see... the only problem is Low on Space Warning on Play Store, I think no one has created a good solution yet.

I could install it by its apk file and it doesn't work. Today I tried the new Skype version (5.1) but it didn't work either (the same problem).
I hope someone become interested to fix it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
androidarmv6, cm-11.0, kitkat, marvel, wfs
Previous Thread Next Thread