No registration required

TabPro 8.4 price drop (now US$ 349.99)

OP _dsouza_

Yesterday, 04:57 AM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 6

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude

I think the Tab Pro is the best you can do in the $200 range for any tablet at the moment.

I agree with this statement. You have to keep in mind that while Best Buy is selling these things for $200 on sale, their normal price is $300. Also, it appears most other places are still selling them for $300+ for a new one as well. You can't even buy refurbished ones at this price. NewEgg, for example, are selling refurbished ones for $240.
Today, 03:54 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 9

188 posts
Guys i live outside US. One of my relatives bought the tab for me on november 4th from bestbuy for 250usd. now as the tab is selling for 199 , can my relative get the price difference refund? Will greatly appreciate a quick reply.
Today, 04:05 PM   |  #123  

120 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr_m

Guys i live outside US. One of my relatives bought the tab for me on november 4th from bestbuy for 250usd. now as the tab is selling for 199 , can my relative get the price difference refund? Will greatly appreciate a quick reply.

Yes but he has to go today as once the Black Friday sales starts they don't do price adjustments for any item reduced for BF sale. The current sale is not counted as a BF sale but that ends once BB opens Thursday evening.
The Following User Says Thank You to GTT1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:42 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I just bought the Tab Pro 8.4 for $199 at Best Buy. Personal, I found the tablet laggy with the Samsung bloatware. My now broken Nexus 7 didn't have this issue as much. Wish I could have the stock version of Android on it.
Today, 05:58 PM   |  #125  

188 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTT1

Yes but he has to go today as once the Black Friday sales starts they don't do price adjustments for any item reduced for BF sale. The current sale is not counted as a BF sale but that ends once BB opens Thursday evening.

You just saved me 50 bucks. thanks a bunch bro. You are a real life saver
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread