OP Tigerstown

23rd November 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #1701  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,208

3,235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhrt13

Is this firmware carrier specific or would it work for AT&T too?

Carrier specific

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
24th November 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #1702  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,245

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
It was brought to my attention that my OP was a little overwhelming for new comers. So I went ahead an redid the whole OP if you guys would be so kind in check it out an let me know what you think I would appreciate it. Also if you have any ideas to make it easier for users I'm open to any idea
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerstown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #1703  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 412

1,152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

It was brought to my attention that my OP was a little overwhelming for new comers. So I went ahead an redid the whole OP if you guys would be so kind in check it out an let me know what you think I would appreciate it. Also if you have any ideas to make it easier for users I'm open to any idea

You made it idiot proof Lol. [emoji48]
The Following User Says Thank You to toknitup420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #1704  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 191

955 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toknitup420

You made it idiot proof Lol. [emoji48]

I agree, I thought it was good before but now there really is no way to get confused.

Sent from my ViperOne powered M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PieceKeepr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th November 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #1705  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceKeepr

I agree, I thought it was good before but now there really is no way to get confused.

Sent from my ViperOne powered M8 using Tapatalk

Ok kool, I'm glad to get some feedback. it was good for a lot of people before but the new xda members might be overwhelmed an just decide not to mess with it an i had a few people say this to me so i just wanted to make it easy for new people. . Also going to be adding a few more things like a FAQ so then when someone asked on of those me or the few people who help support this thread could just point them there or maybe they will READ the FAQ before they post. I'm going to add links to sdk's an everything someone would need to setup their pc to flash this. Trying to get someone to make a video of this for me if anyone is into that let me know.
25th November 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #1706  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhrt13

Is this firmware carrier specific or would it work for AT&T too?

You should look in the AT&T forums i would think someone has a thread up. Check it out let me know if not i could get something going. These r vzw only.
25th November 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #1707  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 412

1,152 posts
More
Quote:

Ok kool, I'm glad to get some feedback. it was good for a lot of people before but the new xda members might be overwhelmed an just decide not to mess with it an i had a few people say this to me so i just wanted to make it easy for new people. . Also going to be adding a few more things like a FAQ so then when someone asked on of those me or the few people who help support this thread could just point them there or maybe they will READ the FAQ before they post. I'm going to add links to sdk's an everything someone would need to setup their pc to flash this. Trying to get someone to make a video of this for me if anyone is into that let me know.

I use minimal adb and fastboot. Wicked easy install. Very easy to use. Not sure where I found it though. Its been on my comp for a long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to toknitup420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th November 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #1708  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toknitup420

I use minimal adb and fastboot. Wicked easy install. Very easy to use. Not sure where I found it though. Its been on my comp for a long time.

Yea I know where you got it. I got a one click tool for fastboot on win8 an win8.1 linked in the op of that thread that I made for my wife..but that don't really teach you how to setup fastboot/SDK. But that's a good idea to post both ways so then users have a choice..I'm going to add minimal adb/fastboot tonight
26th November 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #1709  
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
Work like charm, thanks you so much Tigertown
Yesterday, 04:14 AM   |  #1710  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,362

3,061 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yea I know where you got it. I got a one click tool for fastboot on win8 an win8.1 linked in the op of that thread that I made for my wife..but that don't really teach you how to setup fastboot/SDK. But that's a good idea to post both ways so then users have a choice..I'm going to add minimal adb/fastboot tonight

And if users start using the HTC version of fastboot it will automagically reflash when needed for them. ☺

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread