Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

conserdering buying this device? should l?!

OP Ahmedmoataz

9th February 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18

76 posts
I need ur opinion guys....., is it GREAT CAMERA? I mean leaving every other thing aside is it a good camera cus I already have android devices and I need a good camera
9th February 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Yes, it's great camera with poor support

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Yz_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #3  
Flag NORWICH, England
Thanks Meter: 295

805 posts
More
I agree, it does take great pictures and has the best LCD screen you can imagine for a camera. But sadly Samsung have lost all interest in supporting it, software features on the Galaxy Zoom and Note 3 are better and run higher version of Android.

If you can get one for a good price then go for it. I still love the camera but wish it would receive updates to fix interface lag issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to apprentice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #4  
Flag Grand Rapids, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 17

297 posts
More
Yes awesome camera, I use it daily and the Android features are a benefit that come in handy more then you may think. I also am disappointed the there has been no support for the camera. I would still buy the camera again, however mabey wait until the new one is released so you at least get a newer version of Android and more features and better chance of support from Samsung. I love this camera so much that I am actually considering purchasing the Galaxy NX instead of a DSLR here soon.
17th February 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
My camera no has dust inside and the image is affected...

posted from Nokia n721 using tapatalk 4
20th March 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 24

251 posts
Would this camera be a good device for streaming over the ustream app or using to add to a hangout? I want to stream speakers at meetings. Also does it have a mic port for a shotgun mic?
5th May 2014, 10:00 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhicg

Would this camera be a good device for streaming over the ustream app or using to add to a hangout? I want to stream speakers at meetings. Also does it have a mic port for a shotgun mic?

It does not have a mic port.

It does have a mini-HDMI -port, headphones jack (of course) and the default mini-USB -port (2nd of course

Also experiencing that interface lagging and it's quite annoying when you should be able to take a pic fast, without no waiting. I've done 1 factory reset to my device, it helped a bit.
14th September 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #8  
Flag NE Florida
Thanks Meter: 118

534 posts
More
I believe you can use an external mic with an adapter via the headphone jack. You'll need an iphone/ipad mic adapter and then it will work with any standard mic. I know I'm responding to this thread late, but the Galaxy Camera 2 has been out for a while and is already being discounted. It's running Android 4.3 and I'm not really experiencing any interface lag at all. For better battery life and other features I wish it was Kitkat, but JB 4.3 is definitely good enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to internetpilot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #9  
Flag http://cmsideas.net/
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Yes awesome camera, I use it daily and the Android features are a benefit that come in handy more then you may think. I also am disappointed the there has been no support for the camera. I would still buy the camera again, however mabey wait until the new one is released so you at least get a newer version of Android and more features and better chance of support from Samsung.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread