Ask a question

No registration required

SCH-S968C Roms.

OP WesSmiley315

3rd May 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I have rooted my phone (SCH-S968C) and everything. I read a forum that said you can install a rom from SCH-i535 and It was successful but you couldn't call and text. I need a rom exactly for the SCH-S9968C. Thanks
12th November 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
help!!
Did you ever find the correct rom? I flashed the new gummy rom. It works great but i have no mobile data!! I cant get my 3g or anything. When i go to set a new apn it will not save. Please tell me you found somthing that may help me.
Today, 09:35 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

64 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesSmiley315

I have rooted my phone (SCH-S968C) and everything. I read a forum that said you can install a rom from SCH-i535 and It was successful but you couldn't call and text. I need a rom exactly for the SCH-S9968C. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfroggy1189

Did you ever find the correct rom? I flashed the new gummy rom. It works great but i have no mobile data!! I cant get my 3g or anything. When i go to set a new apn it will not save. Please tell me you found somthing that may help me.

both of you start your journey here, all the goodies, just takes a few fixes and 3rd party apps if that's cool with you, its explained in the thread just read carefully, there is even a stock tar, unbrick.img, modem.zip, and bin files for the camera fix earlier in the thread just look back til you find what you need, hope you got an old sim card though, doesn't have to be active just as long as you have one, good luck! ENJOY

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...516498&page=30

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread