Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM|NH7|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.25b -BeastMode Kernel-

OP freeza

Announcement from freeza: 2.25b released.
Today, 06:07 AM   |  #2841  
Thanks Meter: 78

226 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyckrs

Yup titanium backup pro. Is this a known problem for everyone? Man i haven't restored an app one by one since the HTC evo days. If this is the only solution than thanks for the help.

This happens to me sometimes on TB when I try to restore apps that aren't compatible with the ROM. For example if I try to restore somethng Touchwiz related on an AOSP ROM then it just hangs there and doesn't move. Make sure you aren't doing that.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyckrs

Sweet thanks. Now i have this problem where I cannot sign into my google account. None of my google stuff is syncing. Happened right after i flashed 2.25 update.

This a happened to me to. I realized that somehow after I flashed the update my googleplayservices.apk had been deleted.
Today, 06:10 AM   |  #2842  
Thanks Meter: 44

361 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyfool

This happens to me sometimes on TB when I try to restore apps that aren't compatible with the ROM. For example if I try to restore somethng Touchwiz related on an AOSP ROM then it just hangs there and doesn't move. Make sure you aren't doing that.

Hmmm that makes sense. Thanks for that info.
Today, 07:14 PM   |  #2843  
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 8,127

4,609 posts
Donate to Me
More
Blak X II v1.5.5.5 for fre3 4.4.4 is live

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys...

Thank you to all who offered to test, if I didnt get to you this time I will get with you for 5.0... Thank you

Blak X II v1.5.5.5 http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...27-14-t2955214
Last edited by cerj; Today at 07:20 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread