Originally Posted by andrehch
@BPaul wonderfull ROM... you right 3G still not working!
So I've checked the logcat regarding our 3G data connectivity issue and did some research regarding the java exception code:
11-27 23:46:10.041 E/ConnectivityService(620): Exception in addRoute for gateway: java.lang.IllegalStateException: command '110 network route add 103 rmnet0 0.0.0.0/0 10.140.13.114' failed with '400 110 addRoute() failed (No such process)'
and found this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-beta-t2807446
Had the same 3G connectivity issue earlier but it seems they've fixed it.
First the xda user jolinnard came up with a workaround .sh script.:
His fix later got integrated to the ramdisk by percy_g2
And then later on seems to fully been fixed by benpye
BPaul, maybe we can get help from percy_g2/sykopompos/benpye - the users mentioned above to fully fix this.
As for the workaround I've just changed jolinnard script a bit to reflect our hikari.. rmnet0 instead of rmnet_usb0.
1. Download the data_on.sh from the google drive link above and place anywhere on your sdcard.
2. Install any terminal of your choice. e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nnectbot&hl=en
3. Open the terminal app previously downloaded.
4. Run the following commands:
- Wait for superuser prompt and allow
cd to where you've placed data_on.sh
3G Data connectivty should now work until reboot, to get it working again after a reboot just repeat step 4.
Time to pass out in the bed...