[4.4.x]Omni Nightlies for Find 7a/7s

OP Entropy512

26th November 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #1141  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beton87

I know it is annoying, it happens when waking up device with double tap or power button and sometimes when loading heavy apps like Skype.
But I can see in gerrit they updated all the hardware stuff with latest quallcomm caf drivers, so we can hope it will be improved with 5.0

Oh well this sounds great. Lets hope that it really will work flawlessly on 5.0 (:
Yesterday, 08:26 AM   |  #1142  
Thanks Meter: 40

270 posts
I still haven't figured out my 4G problem. After swapping for a new SIM, and playing around with the different modems, the only thing I can get is LTE when I'm standing in the Unicom shop, and even then I have to reboot the device for it to pick it up. As soon as I walk out of the shop about 500m, I lose it and can't get it back, even with a reboot. But if I go back to the shop and reboot, BAM, LTE, and, again, I lose it as soon as I walk out.

According to Unicom, all the major districts in Shenzhen have 4G. I live in one and work in another, and the only time I ever get 4G is if I'm in the Unicom shop.
Today, 01:46 AM   |  #1143  
Thanks Meter: 4,646

4,457 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by znarf2369

@maxwen:
I know you guys are really busy with 5.0 and this is awesome, but this little bug with music (on spotify) interrupting for a very short moment happens not only when waking the device, but also randomly at least once or twice per track. Maybe you got an other idea what this could be besides DSP. I dont know much about such stuff, but maybe its kernel related (as I thought the SD 800/801 has a small secondary chip for processing music to keep the main chip untouched and save as much power as possible) ?
Would be very great if to get this fixed but I know time for such small bugs is very rare at the moment so I would understand if this is currently not possible to fix.

what you mean is called "audio offloading" and this only is supported for certain types of audio files
like mp3 and raw pcm. There are also a few more limitations like no audio effects
Last edited by maxwen; Today at 01:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to maxwen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:56 AM   |  #1144  
Thanks Meter: 22

117 posts
4.4 nightlies stopped on 25th.
Are you planning to start lolipop nightlies on black friday?
The Following User Says Thank You to beton87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread