Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hyperdrive 7.0.0 Wifi Issue

OP shamlyn

5th March 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
So, Hyperdrive Notified me that 7.0.0 was released, and I downloaded it and installed it in my phone. The 7.0.0 edition is for Verizon, after I installed it. There were 2 bugs, but nothing major. 1 issue I am having though is with the Wifi. The Wifi button via the dropdown menu will freeze halfway through when it is trying to light up green, however it never even connects or even looks for open wifi networks. How do I fix this??

Thanks
19th March 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #2  

5 posts
Wifi Frozen
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamlyn

So, Hyperdrive Notified me that 7.0.0 was released, and I downloaded it and installed it in my phone. The 7.0.0 edition is for Verizon, after I installed it. There were 2 bugs, but nothing major. 1 issue I am having though is with the Wifi. The Wifi button via the dropdown menu will freeze halfway through when it is trying to light up green, however it never even connects or even looks for open wifi networks. How do I fix this??

Thanks

I'm having the exact problem. The Wifi toggle is frozen and won't turn green. I know for a fact that it's not a hardware issue because when I switch to the stock ROM in Safe Strap the WIFI works without any problems.

Please let me know if there is a fix for the issue. Otherwise I love the ROM but it's hard to deal with the Wifi issue.
28th November 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #3  

1 posts
Phone notified as well
I got the notification on my phone that there is a new version but I didn't upgrade, for me the hyperdrive 6.10 has worked great!! and I didn't want to mess with it because it works well.......... Also, am a NOVICE at this!! and cannot believe I rooted, and put a custom rom on my t-mobile note 3 not 1 problem!!! and didn't mess up my phone!! I am going to look for another cheap note 3 to experiment with so I don't mess up my current note by adding mods... anyone have a cheap note 3 tmobile I am looking,.. thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread