Originally Posted by Briankbl
I just went with the OnePlus official flip case. Question: how would I go about modding the case to reveal the notification light? I'm not good with tools, but what the heck, I'd give it a shot, just need to know what tool would be best for the job. Thanks.
This one is nice. From Amazon UK (but comes from the USA). It took a good 2 weeks to arrive but it's really cheap and pretty decent quality.
1) Good protection
2) Feels nice in the hand
3) Not too bulky
4) Shows the LED notification light when the flip is closed
5) Magnetic clip
6) Looks quite nice, good quality
7) Very good value
8) Two slots for cards
9) Not your typical leather (may be a negative for some but not me - I find usual leather cases to be too bulky)
1) Slightly annoying that the magnetic clasp gets in the way when the case is opened BUT easily fixed by simply tucking in the clip behind the flip.
2) Doesn't turn screen on/off
Well, you do the math(s). Looks like there are significantly more pros than cons to me.