Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Can't boot into Recovery, Bootloader, Download, or Fastboot! Why?

OP vwnut13

14th November 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #231  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
lg optimus zone 2 (vs415pp)
Phone is bricked. i can not enter recovery, fastboot, downloader or anything to change the settings NEED HELP to get inside and change back to stock.
21st November 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #232  
Flag Walk -n- Dont walk
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
More
Don't worry goatrider... we're all in the same boat. I have not made any headway on mine either. I have literally tried everything on the net I could find.... been messing with it everyday for days. My biggest problem is even tho I am in a bootloop with a custom animation, SU picks up the connection and everything I try tells me to check the phone for a message and allow it but I cant..

Someone will get this badboy oneday Im sure...

BTW!:.. This phone is at my local Krogers for $20 with the card BUT it is not through straight talk it is through tracfone...uggg

Guess I need to learn to flash =)
21st November 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #233  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
I don't think it's flashing I think problem is they trying access recovery it's not easy task I had this phone since they came out just rooted nothing else
25th November 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #234  
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,370

1,528 posts
More
Heads up! Fuel is on sale at Wally World for $30. So if anyone wants a cheap phone to towelroot and break, now is the time. Not sure it's worth the trouble (locked up like Fort Knox), but I am curious as to whether their OTA programming (ST) is part of the problem.

sent from my towelrooted LG L34C using tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:06 AM   |  #235  
Flag Walk -n- Dont walk
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibub

Heads up! Fuel is on sale at Wally World for $30. So if anyone wants a cheap phone to towelroot and break, now is the time. Not sure it's worth the trouble (locked up like Fort Knox), but I am curious as to whether their OTA programming (ST) is part of the problem.

sent from my towelrooted LG L34C using tapatalk

Awesome..... Looks like I'll be getting another... I actually liked this phone
Today, 09:12 PM   |  #236  
Thanks Meter: 4

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb2tfm

Awesome..... Looks like I'll be getting another... I actually liked this phone

The Tracfone-brand of this phone (vs. StraightTalk and NET10 brand varieties) is available at KMart and Sears today for just $9.99 with free in-store pickup if you have one near you. I have several of the NET10 varieties of this phone, but I actually use Tracfone as my cell service so I'm getting this as a backup. If you are part of the Shop My Way Rewards program, login in first--I did that, and found 9990 surprise holiday bonus points waiting for me which brought the price down to $0.00. Yes, no typo $0.00. So I ordered one for store pickup, and I'll do that tomorrow after some of the Black Friday craziness dies down. This is an incredible device for $20, or $10, or in my special case $0. There have been a TON of these sold recently in the $10 range so let's hope this brings more interest to the device. ibub, maybe somebody that can help you out will show up!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread