No registration required

sanei g706 mtkdroid tool lock when backup my rom

OP euri007

19th June 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

56 posts
More
Hi, I have this problem when I try to backup my rom with mtkdroid tool rev. 2.5.3
It backup firmware.info mount.info mt6583android scatter.txt and phone info. After these it stops when backup preloader_and_dsp.
No error only it stops in this line for hours so I leave usb cable and mtkdroid close.

My device is Sanei g706 quad core mt8382
I have root permission root shell permissions and have recovery and busybox installed.

Sanei website is offline so i can't download my rom and I'd wanto to try to change ebr for have big primary partition but without rom backup is dangerous to do it.

Is there someone can solve my problem or have a original rom ready to be flashed with sp flash tools?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to euri007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by euri007

Hi, I have this problem when I try to backup my rom with mtkdroid tool rev. 2.5.3
It backup firmware.info mount.info mt6583android scatter.txt and phone info. After these it stops when backup preloader_and_dsp.
No error only it stops in this line for hours so I leave usb cable and mtkdroid close.

My device is Sanei g706 quad core mt8382
I have root permission root shell permissions and have recovery and busybox installed.

Sanei website is offline so i can't download my rom and I'd wanto to try to change ebr for have big primary partition but without rom backup is dangerous to do it.

Is there someone can solve my problem or have a original rom ready to be flashed with sp flash tools?

Thanks

Hi, i have your same problem ..you have solve? ..and how?
Which recovery you have installed? ..and how?

Thanks, excuse my english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread