NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Screen mirroring

OP KevinB88

25th April 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 33

201 posts
More
Yes that works fine but I can't play Sony films with throw, because of drm. But that's not what I want.

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #12  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 14

97 posts
More
Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue with my Samsung F6400 model. I can mirror the screen and see the video play (sometimes with glitches) but no sound. Any tips from people who got it working? Do we have to connect via bluetooth as well to stream audio or something?
30th July 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by markshane

Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue with my Samsung F6400 model. I can mirror the screen and see the video play (sometimes with glitches) but no sound. Any tips from people who got it working? Do we have to connect via bluetooth as well to stream audio or something?

Don't use the mirror function on the TV, just use the throw function on the phone while still using hdmi1 on your TV
30th July 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #14  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 83

455 posts
I can mirroring my phone with LG TV old version, and have sounds when play clips or music. Mirroring work awesome, not only with Sony phone and Sony TV.

Send from my Sony Xperia Z2
1st August 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #15  

2 posts
HI All

I'm experiencing the same issue... When trying to Miracast from either Sony Z1 Compact or Sony SP to the Samsun F6650 TV - the video is OK, but there is no sound... Miracast to the Sony W605 TV goes with both video and audio.

It looks as a kind of incompatibility between Sony and Samsung devices (have found quite a few similar claims). Have someone manage to find a workaround for this problem?

Thanks
2nd August 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #16  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 10

180 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB88

Could someone test it with a non Sony tv?

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk

With LG working but Samsung not a change
29th November 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #17  

2 posts
The problem solved with the very recent firmware update! Now Xperia + Samsung couples with sound, finally... =)
Last edited by Igoryan-S; 29th November 2014 at 05:24 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread