Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Galaxy Fame Lite CWM/ TWRP

OP jithufx

11th June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Hi everybody, I have a rooted Galaxy Fame Lite GT S6790 . But I cannot find a CWM for this device . Can anyone please help me??? I have uploaded my stock recovery. Can any one please make a CWM for this device....
Attached Files
File Type: img recovery.img - [Click for QR Code] (8.00 MB, 194 views)
Last edited by jithufx; 12th June 2014 at 08:57 AM.
19th June 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jithufx

Hi everybody, I have a rooted Galaxy Fame Lite GT S6790 .

How did you succeed in rooting a S6790? I tried many things but to no avail for my S6790N. Thanks in advance for any piece of information.
27th June 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Smile Root Galaxy Fame Lite GT-S6790
I used Kingo Android Root to root my device.... Hit Thanks If I helped You
Last edited by jithufx; 27th June 2014 at 07:17 PM.
14th October 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Unhappy GTS 6790 cwm /twrp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jithufx

I used Kingo Android Root to root my device.... Hit Thanks If I helped You

hello brother can you please give me a tutorial on how to root this phone my model is the same as yours i made a real mess of it trying to get cwm flashed hoping it was going to also root in one step via odin . pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me attain root . one question is it a pc app (kingo android root) or an apk because i downloaded an apk and im being given the run around and no root i have found a guide on how to flash cwm to the phone though
29th November 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thagud

hello brother can you please give me a tutorial on how to root this phone my model is the same as yours i made a real mess of it trying to get cwm flashed hoping it was going to also root in one step via odin . pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me attain root . one question is it a pc app (kingo android root) or an apk because i downloaded an apk and im being given the run around and no root i have found a guide on how to flash cwm to the phone though

Estou com o mesmo problema, não consigo instalar CWM se alguem puder ajudar fico muito feliz.
este tutorial e bem simples para fazer o root em seu fame lite.

no link a baixo tire todas as "@"

Root via app
Arquivos necessários:

DF-ROOT: @http@://s03 @droidf@ame.zip.net/@DF-ROOT @apk

Como fazer o root:
1- Abra o df-root
2- Vá em "Fazer Root"
3- Escolha a opção "Root"
4- Agora vá em "Batal" e feche o aplicativo
5- Abra o SuperSU, ele vai pedir para atualizar o binário do SU, coloque em "Continuar"
6- Selecione a opção "Normal" e depois "OK"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes