Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I need stock rom of blu advance 4.0, please.

OP HECTORPILIER

13th October 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Question SP Flash Tool for Mac and Scatter file
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolddruid

That's great. I am very interested and have a BLU Advance 4.0. How do you dump the images from your phone when you get a new one?

Where can we find the scatter file for the BLU Advance 4.0 images that you gave? It's required for the SP Flash Tool.

By the way, I mostly use Mac now. Can you recommend an equivalent and reliable tool for the Mac? Thanks!
13th October 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #12  
Peterborough ON
Thanks Meter: 39

165 posts
More
Quote:

That's great. I am very interested and have a BLU Advance 4.0. How do you dump the images from your phone when you get a new one?

use this
http://pinoyscreencast.net/how-to/ge...id-root-tools/
and you should share your system images since mine system images is already rooted (i.e not stock)

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

sorry keep forgeting whats needed
here is the scatter
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwv...ew?usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to joanthanmajh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th November 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #13  

5 posts
BLU Advance 4.0 Windows (and Mac) Drivers
Last edited by bolddruid; 20th November 2014 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Suspected mistake, reword.
20th November 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #14  

5 posts
BLU Advance 4.0 Windows (and Mac) Drivers
I managed to recover my BLU Advance 4.0 once with the instructions here. Thanks!

However, when I got access to an unrooted BLU Advance 4.0 phone. Neither tools could see the phone even though its already in USB Debugging mode. Any suggestion on where I can find safe drivers for the BLU Advance 4.0. My suspicion was the original driver was overwritten or something like that.

Does the phone have to be in Factory Mode or Recovery Mode for the tools to work properly?

Best Regards,
20th November 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #15  
Peterborough ON

165 posts
More
Quote:

I managed to recover my BLU Advance 4.0 once with the instructions here. Thanks!

However, when I got access to an unrooted BLU Advance 4.0 phone. Neither tools could see the phone even though its already in USB Debugging mode. Any suggestion on where I can find safe drivers for the BLU Advance 4.0. My suspicion was the original driver was overwritten or something like that.

Does the phone have to be in Factory Mode or Recovery Mode for the tools to work properly?

Best Regards,

there are no official drivers because blu products don't provide them, so just use any universal usb driver on xda
The Following User Says Thank You to joanthanmajh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #16  

5 posts
Phone Driver for SP Tool
Quote:

Best Regards,

OK, folks, the driver required is the MK67xx Preloader driver. It works without the phone being turned on. The SP Tool download successfully to the phone after that.

Best Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to bolddruid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Smile
it doesnt work, it doesnt have the scatter file needed for de sp tools, u have other, wherer did u get it? thanx
29th November 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #18  
Peterborough ON

165 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josegdsm

it doesnt work, it doesnt have the scatter file needed for de sp tools, u have other, wherer did u get it? thanx

scatter file
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=12
preloader driver
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=16

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread