5th July 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #31  
Flag St. Clairsville, OH
Thanks Meter: 152

534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashalot

Yes it works

interesting... i was in an LTE area yesterday and it wouldn't pick up anything. i had 3g and my wife's evo lte had full LTE. tried everything in settings to get it to pick up and even ran a speedtest to see if maybe the icon just wasn't showing. hers - 30mbps, mine - 2.5mbps. i restored back to a sense rom and mine picked up LTE right away. am i missing something in settings? initially i didn't change anything concerning the network, it was stock settings when i realized it wasn't working.
30th November 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 9

98 posts
the candykat sweetner pack aroma..touch is broken,or maybe you set it up this way...either way i cant get around it..is there a trick to this that i dont know of?...thank you for the rom..very cool.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuck278

Hey, when I turn my audio up when listening to anything it distorts real bad, and I have to turn it down at least 3 clicks before it will start to sound better. Anyone know how I can fix this. Other than that this is my favorite ROM so far.

i had the same problem..i installed viper4android,and tweaked the equalizer and settings for my headphones..and the distorting went away..at first i thought i busted internal speakers..this has happened on several diff roms ive flashed...ive also thought maybe it was the firmware i flashed when i updated with an RUU..who knows..but viper43android works for me everytime

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

This is nitpicky, but can we enable an advanced power menu somehow?

the advanced reboot insecurity,still dont show options to reboot to recovery,or boot-loader....could use xposed framework to add a more advanced reboot menue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread