FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] VIBEZ k910 BRICKED!!! NEED HELP

OP hientran41

30th November 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
lenovo k910e 4.2.2 bricked after TWRP for 4.4.2 installation
Hi , this is my first time on the site , so forgive me if ive posted this in the wrong place.
I briked my Lenovo k910e running 4.2.2 rom with google apps purchased off Aliexpress.
What i did was run the flashrec.exe file for TWRP , but not until too late did i realise it was for 4.4.2 instead of 4.2.2.
Now i cannot boot the phone , TWRP was successfully installed and operational , but after about 20 reboots TWRP flash screen is stuck on the TeamWin logo and not accessable.

Ive tried mostl sugestions on this site and others without luck.

I can get the phone recognised with fastboot only after these commands ;
cd downloads
cd fastboot
adb devices
and it seems i may be able to push files to my device.

Is there a working link to the k910 OEM rom k910_ss_s_2_040_0109_131226 someone could direct me to.
All the links i have found so far are corrupted. Is there a way of repairing the TWRP recovery i have in the phone now.
Am I correct in assuming I have to install the OEM factory 4.2.2 ROM to wipe TWRP and istal Lenovo recovery ?.

Any help would be so appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by buzzbuzz1; 30th November 2014 at 04:15 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-k910
Previous Thread Next Thread