Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more

Multi Boot: The Fall of Nandroid?

more

NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box

The post NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box appeared first on … more

Pixie Dust – XDA Game Time!

more
Post Reply

[Q] What custom rom can i use for Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M

OP shertech28

16th June 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
I am kinda confused with all of the custom roms around here and just to brighten my path with all the rom can i ask your help with my phone
My phone is a Samsung galaxy S4 SGH-I337M With current specs
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: I337MVLUFNE1
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1529758 dpi@SWDD5823 #1
Build Number: KOT49H.I337MVLUFNE1

I would like to install custom rom for it, what are the possible roms that i can install withou bricking it. thanks for your kind answers in advance.
16th June 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #2  
Jchef's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Read alot. Took me a few weeks to figure out what I could do. Read Ib4stids rom ops. They are useful. Maple leaf works out of the box on that phone. He also has a build of Goldeneye that works on all variants.

Sent from Canadian i337m using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Jchef For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #3  
The French Tickl3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 30
 
172 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Hi there,

if you flash the right kernel, you can also run roms built for the i9505. I have the i337m and I use samy deluxe as my daily driver

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The French Tickl3r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by The French Tickl3r

Hi there,

if you flash the right kernel, you can also run roms built for the i9505. I have the i337m and I use samy deluxe as my daily driver

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app

Who is the battery life with the samy deluxe ROM?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shertech28

I am kinda confused with all of the custom roms around here and just to brighten my path with all the rom can i ask your help with my phone
My phone is a Samsung galaxy S4 SGH-I337M With current specs
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: I337MVLUFNE1
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1529758 dpi@SWDD5823 #1
Build Number: KOT49H.I337MVLUFNE1

I would like to install custom rom for it, what are the possible roms that i can install withou bricking it. thanks for your kind answers in advance.

plenty to choose from Goldeneye, Kangakat, Omni, etc
you will have to try a few to figure out your daily driver rom
16th July 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #5  
Bluntified's Avatar
Member
Flag Sauga
Thanks Meter: 7
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
I've been looking for the same thing. I almost never see "NE1" mentioned anywhere and made me confused as what's available.
16th July 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #6  
The French Tickl3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 30
 
172 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i31us

Who is the battery life with the samy deluxe ROM?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------



plenty to choose from Goldeneye, Kangakat, Omni, etc
you will have to try a few to figure out your daily driver rom

extremely decent, typically at least 24 hours even with moderate to heavy usage
19th July 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #7  
Member
Flag United States - MI
Thanks Meter: 6
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shertech28

I am kinda confused with all of the custom roms around here and just to brighten my path with all the rom can i ask your help with my phone
My phone is a Samsung galaxy S4 SGH-I337M With current specs
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: I337MVLUFNE1
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1529758 dpi@SWDD5823 #1
Build Number: KOT49H.I337MVLUFNE1

I would like to install custom rom for it, what are the possible roms that i can install withou bricking it. thanks for your kind answers in advance.

I use the hyperdrive ROM for ATT. Its awesome you should try it. good battery life / features.
19th July 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #8  
Jchef's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Goldeneye works out of the box for i337m. Very fast rom. Vision x is great too but I think you need a kernel for our carrier. Read about kernels. Read about flashing other carriers roms. Reading reading and more reading is the only way to get more confortable with flashing. Good luck.

Tapatalked from California Custom Chrome M&M I337m
30th November 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Kernel
How to flash a I905 kernel in my nSGH-I337M ?
30th November 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #10  
Jchef's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Just flash it. On touchwiz googy max for i9505 works amazing on i337m. Great sound, speed, stability.
Last edited by Jchef; 1st December 2014 at 04:38 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes