[SOLUTION] Successful flash of leaked NA6 ROM on Hong Kong 32g N9005

OP FeralFire

5th November 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Unhappy :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralFire

The problem was that Hong Kong Note 3 has a different partition structure for some reason and thus when trying to write the system partition, we got the infamous 'invalid ext4 image' error. I tried extracting the pit from the CSC file and partition with it, but it didn't work. Even tried it with heimdall. Still didn't work. But after a lot of reading, experimenting, and praying, I tried this.

2. Extract the 4 files.
3. Fire up Odin 3.09 and put the phone in download mode.
4. Load ONLY CSC file in Odin. (It contains the pit we need)
5. Make sure Re-partition is unchecked.
6. Flash it.
7. Reboot to Download mode.
8. Flash all 4 files normally.
9. Reboot to Kitkat.
10. Enjoy.

HI! im from argentina, here the note 9005 is not frequent to have. here comes the note n900 and this model dont have problem whit de firmwares, we can put on the mobile any firmware independently of te region.
this is different whit de 9005, i dont knew, and whit the note 9005 of HONG KONG whit 4.3 put on a firmware of different region, one whit the mode 9005XX 4.4 , ODIN give a ERROR . and the phone dont boot.

so.. y flash a correct firmware the 9005ZZ and the phone boot normality. but i have baseband unknow and IMEI NULL:

i try everything but dont have results.

i wanna try whit your mode. can you help me?

to flash the archive you post, what i have to proceed?

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
7th November 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #122  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 214

475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovjs

i wanna try whit your mode. can you help me?

to flash the archive you post, what i have to proceed?

I don't think that the 'unknown baseband' problem can be solved by simply flashing another firmware. There are a lot of threads about this problem and I would suggest you to look them up.
21st November 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #123  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralFire

I don't think that the 'unknown baseband' problem can be solved by simply flashing another firmware. There are a lot of threads about this problem and I would suggest you to look them up.

i read so many posts, and try everything but dont have any results. i dont know how arrives to this thread, one user whit the same problem use this firm for back to normal.
i just wanna know how can i do, for flash mi note 3, whit de firm posted. because, i just know do it whit the archive .tar, only ONE archive
21st November 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #124  

3 posts
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovjs

i read so many posts, and try everything but dont have any results. i dont know how arrives to this thread, one user whit the same problem use this firm for back to normal.
i just wanna know how can i do, for flash mi note 3, whit de firm posted. because, i just know do it whit the archive .tar, only ONE archive

OMG! XD. i can flash de firm, but doit something wrong,. y flash all the archives in the zip, the phone work, but really slow and bad, y try flash again the ORIGINAL FIRM of name 9005ZZ and give me ERROR :S. i cant back to the original firm :S somebody can help me???
30th November 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
HI Feralfire
Just wanted to ask some noob questions:
1. here's my n3's infos
- sm-9005
android 4.4.2
baseband N9005ZHUENJ1
i assume that my n3 is definitely compatible for this flash. right?
2. currently, the *2263# (the network code to lock 4g, though i am not sure if this is the right code since I havent accessed that for about a year now knowing that it is not working with my n3 version) is not available. my brother has a note 3 with a different baseband and this code is working with his n3. the question is this: if I flash my n3 with this, will it enable the network code? I just wanted to have an option to lock 4g...

3. since i have the newest baseband version, will this still work?

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread