OP Junior Member
Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hello XDA Developers

I hope someone can help me with this.

Problem:
I own a Meridian Explorer USB DAC. This is a very good device but there is one problem. No drivers for Android.
Website: Meridian Audio, product Meridian Explorer DAC (sorry am not allowed to post direct link)

Questions:
  • Is it possible to put this device on my micro USB port (Samsung GalaxyPRO 8.4) to convert a audio signal?
  • Is it for a programmer possible to reprogram the Windows driver into a Android driver?
  • If the above issues are answered with a "yes", is there a programmer who can make this Android driver?

I hope someone can help me with this! I think it will make a lot of DAC users happy besides me Now I am always stuck to a Windows pc....

Regards Jordi
1st December 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordiNL

Hello XDA Developers

I hope someone can help me with this.

Problem:
I own a Meridian Explorer USB DAC. This is a very good device but there is one problem. No drivers for Android.
Website: Meridian Audio, product Meridian Explorer DAC (sorry am not allowed to post direct link)

Questions:

• Is it possible to put this device on my micro USB port (Samsung GalaxyPRO 8.4) to convert a audio signal?
  • Is it for a programmer possible to reprogram the Windows driver into a Android driver?
  • If the above issues are answered with a "yes", is there a programmer who can make this Android driver?

I hope someone can help me with this! I think it will make a lot of DAC users happy besides me Now I am always stuck to a Windows pc....

Regards Jordi

I have no answer for you... you just beat me to the question by about 7 months...

I guess this serves as a bump, but the lack of response might mean that we're just out of luck...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread