FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Q] REQUEST P3113 xpad.ko & Stock ff-memless.ko files

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By jazzdglass, Junior Member on 15th June 2014, 11:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello. I have a rooted stock Galaxy tab 2 P3113 device on stock 4.1.1 with kernel version 3.0.31-523998
i basically need the xpad.ko and ff-nemless.ko files for this device.
thank you.
 
 
17th June 2014, 11:37 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzdglass

Hello. I have a rooted stock Galaxy tab 2 P3113 device on stock 4.1.1 with kernel version 3.0.31-523998
i basically need the xpad.ko and ff-nemless.ko files for this device.
thank you.

i still need this. or can someone guide me how to compile it myself
18th June 2014, 10:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzdglass

i still need this. or can someone guide me how to compile it myself

help
23rd June 2014, 07:58 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
solved
Incase you find yourself in my situation or similar, I simply flashed a new Recovery (PhilzTouch) and a new Kernel (blackhawk's NEXT) then downloaded sTweaks to enable the xbox controller and found many other settings too.. My USB modem dongle now also works via PPP widget.. Makesure you read well before flashing anything... I didn't have any problem... I can now even charge with non proprietary charger.. You can use Mobile Odin Pro from playstore to flash, makes it easier...
24th June 2014, 05:43 PM |#5  
MARKBOARD NETSET's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Smile
can you give me the link of Stweaks pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzdglass

Incase you find yourself in my situation or similar, I simply flashed a new Recovery (PhilzTouch) and a new Kernel (blackhawk's NEXT) then downloaded sTweaks to enable the xbox controller and found many other settings too.. My USB modem dongle now also works via PPP widget.. Makesure you read well before flashing anything... I didn't have any problem... I can now even charge with non proprietary charger.. You can use Mobile Odin Pro from playstore to flash, makes it easier...

Last edited by MARKBOARD NETSET; 24th June 2014 at 05:50 PM.
1st December 2014, 12:56 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKBOARD NETSET

can you give me the link of Stweaks pls

I guess you must have gotten the app. I only visit xda when simply googling couldn't solve my problem
Hope your enjoying your tab
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes