[APP][4.2+][ROOT] SecondScreen - better screen mirroring for rooted devices

OP farmerbb

7th November 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #171  
Flag Galicia
Thanks Meter: 64

198 posts
More

I like the design
The Following User Says Thank You to arcangel_web For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #172  
Flag Omaha, NE
Thanks Meter: 48

605 posts
More
Is there any possibility you could change the notification bar for this application to only take up one line instead of two? I use this application daily, and in landscape mode the notification real estate is that much more important. If someone likes the ginormous buttons, making it a user option how things appear in the notification bar would also suffice.
20th November 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #173  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, Utah
Thanks Meter: 273

397 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate125645

Is there any possibility you could change the notification bar for this application to only take up one line instead of two? I use this application daily, and in landscape mode the notification real estate is that much more important. If someone likes the ginormous buttons, making it a user option how things appear in the notification bar would also suffice.

The notification will collapse to one line in the same way that any other notifications with buttons do. Have you tried the "Hide notification" option? This will also put the notification at the very bottom of the list.
20th November 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #174  
Thanks Meter: 20

49 posts
Awesome! Can't wait to down
20th November 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #175  
Flag Omaha, NE

605 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerbb

The notification will collapse to one line in the same way that any other notifications with buttons do. Have you tried the "Hide notification" option? This will also put the notification at the very bottom of the list.

It never collapses to one line for me so I'm not sure what I need to do to make that happen. I did not try the "Hide Notification" option, as per the wording of the option I assumed it would not show the notification at all, which is not what I want. I'd still like to get it down to one line in landscape regardless, but the notification thing should help so thank you!
Last edited by stargate125645; 20th November 2014 at 05:22 PM.
30th November 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #176  
Flag Captiva
Thanks Meter: 61

453 posts
More
doesnt mirror my screen to chromemcast. kk galaxy tab 3 10.1 wifi running cagrom.

update*
when I run it alone nothing happens on the chromecast side but, when i install mirror enabler with it and enable mirror enabler the profile I set up in second screen pops up and tells me that it is running. I don't see it upscaling the image to the tv though. I seem to be getting a worse image than when I am using mirror enabler alone. I really think this app could be awesome.
Last edited by urphonesux; 30th November 2014 at 04:53 PM.
1st December 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #177  
Flag Omaha, NE

605 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urphonesux

doesnt mirror my screen to chromemcast. kk galaxy tab 3 10.1 wifi running cagrom.

update*
when I run it alone nothing happens on the chromecast side but, when i install mirror enabler with it and enable mirror enabler the profile I set up in second screen pops up and tells me that it is running. I don't see it upscaling the image to the tv though. I seem to be getting a worse image than when I am using mirror enabler alone. I really think this app could be awesome.

I don't think this application does what you think it does, or what you are expecting it to do. Either that, or you have not set the settings properly.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chromecast, display, hdmi, mhl, slimport
Previous Thread Next Thread