...Hello to all people on xda forum...
...I just want to add one update to my post for all guys that still have problems with GPS and didn't solve the issue...here is a solution...I hope you will hit thanks button
...this is only for those people which have strange problem when gps hardware works, for example you can update your weather on weather widget, but somehow you can't catch any satellites when you want to find your way in the city...then problem is definitely could be fixed...I did it with several N9005 devices and always was successful...
The real credit goes to @SchecterRocker
, where he posted how he solved the issue...actually you can follow his post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9322&nocache=1
THANK YOU MAN!!!
First, as optional is to update your modem and bootloader according to your baseband.
Second, retrieve your default gps.conf file. Now you can go with tearing apart your device...just follow instructions that @SchecterRocker
posted...or you can follow it here...ADAPTED LITTLE BIT
[[ INSTRUCTIONS ]] (See attached pics for details)
1. Remove the back cover, battery, stylus, SIM, and microSD.
2. Remove the 12 Phillips screws on the back.
3. Carefully remove the inner plastic shell (clipped in).
4. Take your time!!! DO NOT HURRY!!! Gently open around the edges until all edges and clips are loose ( you can use guitar pick ).
5. Observe the leaf pin locations shown below. photo01.jpg
6. This leaf is clearly related to the GPS, because bending it back restored my GPS to perfect functionality. TRUE!
7. Extra Carefully!!!! bend the leaf pin back into position, if you find a dislocated leaf pin. photo02.jpg
8. ALSO CHECK THE REST OF LEAFS!!! Replace the inner plastic shell, making sure to not damage the leaf pins.
9. Replace the 12 screws.
10. Replace the SIM, microSD, stylus, and back cover. START THE MACHINE!!! ...working isn't it???
THANK YOU @SchecterRocker
(hope you won't blame me for using your photos and instructions) AND @xda-developers