MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Charging issue with Tab Pro 8.4 and newest update!

OP storino03

17th June 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

192 posts
More
I just developed a charging issue where I have it plugged in and it hasn't advanced in %. It's stuck at around 65%. Official charger/usb cord and tried different outlets.

This never happened on the first firmware build, but only after the second update the last month.

Anyone else experience this?
17th June 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 44

184 posts
More
I've encountered it both in stock and cm11. Run the batterybdown to 10 % and fully charge. Should report properly then.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium HD app
21st June 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
I'm running the 8.4 original firmware without issue since I bought it several months ago. This week it charges up to a point then stops. Restarting does not help. Different chargers, etc. Arggh!!

This worked for me: (Press and hold: Volume Up + Home + Power (in that order)). Keep holding an unit will reboot. It's not abrasive like a factory reset (like I was considering doing).

Now for the first time in a week, i'm over 50% and its still charging like it should.

Someone else did all the hard lifting to find the solution. I just found the tread over on android central. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post3723135

Cheers.
21st June 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

29 posts
I haven't upgraded, but I did encounter the same problem earlier this week. It was stuck at 91% even though I left it charging all night. After restarting and plugging it into my laptop for a while, it seemed to work fine again. Now and then it'll just do strange things like this. xD
1st December 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I'm having same problem, stucks at about 57% 69%. can't find a solution yet. In my case it is happening after software upgrade. does anyone have a solution that helps ? restarting does not seam to be a solution.
1st December 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,378

7,763 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vako86

I'm having same problem, stucks at about 57% 69%. can't find a solution yet. In my case it is happening after software upgrade. does anyone have a solution that helps ? restarting does not seam to be a solution.

Pretty much a known issue on all software builds (maybe a hardware issue?). There is a long thread about this issue in this section. The only consistent solution seems to be to open up the tablet, and disconnect/reconnect the battery. A bit extreme for my taste, so I've just left it alone. Sometimes mine will get stuck at various percentages (for a few charge cycles), sometimes it will charge up to full. Reboots sometimes help, but not always.
2nd December 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
II found this and it helped some; including myself... Hope it works for you...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-life-t2944610

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread