9th November 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #121  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 781

1,444 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lautunno

Yes, exactly.
I tried also to flash the two single zip in the jazzespresso thread on the S-Pen Air, prepared by Civato as well.
Same results.
I'd like to avoid to try a full wipe, so is there anything else I could do?

No don't do like this. First, go to Civato's ROM thread, downlad ROM for your device (make sure you are downloading right model of your tablet version).
Civato's ROM has aramo installer, means you need to install ROM first, and reboot your tablet..do all setup and then finally reboot back in to recovery and install Aircommand in Aramo install option.
in order to get fully fanctional Spen Air, I would recommend to do full wipe, so that you will avoid all strange issues.
By the way, this "Note 3's S-Pen Air (with Air Command Feature) for Note 8" thread is development thread which I started way back, but once all spen air stuff finalized, it is incorporated into Civato's ROM.
13th November 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

No don't do like this. First, go to Civato's ROM thread, downlad ROM for your device (make sure you are downloading right model of your tablet version).
Civato's ROM has aramo installer, means you need to install ROM first, and reboot your tablet..do all setup and then finally reboot back in to recovery and install Aircommand in Aramo install option.
in order to get fully fanctional Spen Air, I would recommend to do full wipe, so that you will avoid all strange issues.
By the way, this "Note 3's S-Pen Air (with Air Command Feature) for Note 8" thread is development thread which I started way back, but once all spen air stuff finalized, it is incorporated into Civato's ROM.

it's what I tried a couple of times: full wipe, Civato Rom, than Spen Air Command (from Aroma Installer).
Rom ok, Air command freezing then the tablet @ boot.
Anyone on N5120 reporting it's working?
Thanks
3rd December 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #123  
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 35

413 posts
More
wifi broken
I installed rev2 first thru philz touch. read I needed to install rev1 then rev2...did that...still no wifi...stock rooted 442.

edit: downloading the ROM and will try that. I'll report back my findings..
Last edited by rosystreasures; 3rd December 2014 at 06:52 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread