darn im glad i found this thread!
2nd October 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #752  
Flag Des Moines, Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXTEXX

Use mine with a cheap wireless charger off e bay.

I still don't trust that those cards, no matter how thin, don't affect the waterproof seal.
30th October 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #753  
Thanks Meter: 15

140 posts
More
I recently sold my oem Samsung wireless charging pad (long white one) and back cover (S5) to a friend of a friend. He claims that the phone will only charge 10%. I used the wireless charging every day until I got the note 4. Not sure what he is doing wrong. Any ideas.
30th October 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #754  
Thanks Meter: 856

4,790 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paesan

I recently sold my oem Samsung wireless charging pad (long white one) and back cover (S5) to a friend of a friend. He claims that the phone will only charge 10%. I used the wireless charging every day until I got the note 4. Not sure what he is doing wrong. Any ideas.

Ask him to charge it in front of you, if it passes 10%, then he has no reasons to return it back to you.
30th October 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #755  
Thanks Meter: 15

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

Ask him to charge it in front of you, if it passes 10%, then he has no reasons to return it back to you.

I hear you. I used that every day until I got my note 4 and now all of a sudden it doesn't work. Total BS. My friend recommended getting it from me, so just to keep things cool I'll just take it back. Total BS though. Last time I recall, my name isn't Best Buy, Target, etc. for refunds. Guy had it for over a week!!!!
3rd December 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #756  
Thanks Meter: 5

68 posts
i got the OEM samsung s5 wireless battery cover, and ever since i put it on the phone it says 'check battery cover' on the phone. The seal doesn't seem too good, and it definitely doesn't feel like it is still ip67... has this happened to anyone else? Maybe I got a bad one..
3rd December 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #757  
Thanks Meter: 66

1,114 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by droideris1

i got the OEM samsung s5 wireless battery cover, and ever since i put it on the phone it says 'check battery cover' on the phone. The seal doesn't seem too good, and it definitely doesn't feel like it is still ip67... has this happened to anyone else? Maybe I got a bad one..

the phone does not detect that you put the cover on or not. When you reboot the phone (even without a cover on) it tells you to check, no matter what.

but otherwise, yea, mine does not feel like it's on there as good, but I have never had an issue when i took it into the shower.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread