28th February 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #21  
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 928

1,374 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjerbergerber

im not sure if i cleaned the internal sdcard prior to flashing.
It started with the OTA update that failed then I tried to flash stock firmware via odin

do i have to do a pre-requisite before flashing it again? so you are suggesting to remove the simcard and external sd card prior to flashing?

If by pre-requisite you mean cleaning external and internal sdcard I would say yes. It does not cost you a lot and may allow you to get it work well.
Removing simcard and sdcard are not required, but I suggested to do it to minimize external influence on flashing, you know - no leftover stuff on sdcard and sim card requiring registering on network. It may or may not help - it will certainly not mess with installation.
3rd March 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat9v

If by pre-requisite you mean cleaning external and internal sdcard I would say yes. It does not cost you a lot and may allow you to get it work well.
Removing simcard and sdcard are not required, but I suggested to do it to minimize external influence on flashing, you know - no leftover stuff on sdcard and sim card requiring registering on network. It may or may not help - it will certainly not mess with installation.

Have done flashing again but it still bootloops. Im really running out of options.
I believe that the phone can still be fixed since the product name of my n7105 is still displayed.

Im hoping that the 4.4 official update for n7105 might fix it but it is a longshot.

Hope anyone can help me.
3rd March 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Found this on the forums while browsing.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507403

I know this is for note 3 but will it work for n7105? I know my phone is soft bricked. So I guess, no choice but to try
3rd December 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
solution
Sorry for my english
After flash with cwm recoveey and IMEI null.. . Just dowload the official firmware at sammobile. Com and flash it with Odin.. .
Until now.. . I never find any sokution to nfs backup which work with gt n 7105
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread