Tested only on models G6-U10 and G6-U00! Requires an unlocked bootloader!
1. Download and unpack the contents of the ADB in the root of drive C [Download]
2. Download the CWM [Download] or TWRP [Download]
3. Copy the downloaded file to the root folder ADB
4. Connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot (Bootloader).
5. When holding the Shift key, right click on the folder ADB and select the "Open Command Window"
6. At the command prompt, enter without the quotes "fastboot flash recovery cwm.img" (Where there is marked in blue, enter the name and extension of your file)
7. Press Enter and you're done. (Phone can be loaded into Recovery mode follows on the machine is off, hold down the VOL + and Inclusion)
Original recovery Huawei G6-U10 [Download]
Original recovery Huawei G6-U00 [Download]
I am sorry but I can not add links, I have 10 messages please write me an email^ email@example.com
I have a custom firmware for models G6-U00, G6-C00.