Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SOFF] Hboot mod - Clean Mask And clean splash

30th November 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #21  
Must have latest....

~m8whl on the Always Solid ViperOneM8 Latest
Hypernova mako_hotplug kernel at 2.572 Max 300 Min 1.190 Sleep
intellidemand
row
30th November 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #22  
EVOuser94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 495
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsickle

Just proves, Humanity is very susceptible to the placebo effect... How many new things have we bought, just because they're new and therefore better, only to find out we spent a couple hundred dollars on a piece crap.

Firewater hboot DOES NOT work on latest firmware for me. Causes all kinds of issues that are normally invisible to people who dont use those features. It is not placebo, you are obviously a 1%er on this issue
2nd December 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #23  
Sinistertensai's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,477
 
1,935 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsickle

Just proves, Humanity is very susceptible to the placebo effect... How many new things have we bought, just because they're new and therefore better, only to find out we spent a couple hundred dollars on a piece crap.

not placebo, things are updated in newer hboots things relating to the new source code. yes you can run older hboots with newer roms/firmware but it leads to issues overall. Mod edit
Last edited by BD619; 3rd December 2014 at 02:16 AM.
3rd December 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistertensai

not placebo, things are updated in newer hboots things relating to the new source code. yes you can run older hboots with newer roms/firmware but it leads to issues overall. Mod edit

Please no name calling Mod edit

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Last edited by BD619; 3rd December 2014 at 02:17 AM.
3rd December 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #25  
BD619's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,794
 
9,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT man

Please no name calling Mod edit

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yes please stay on topic and no more name calling.

Thanks,
BD619
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #26  
Sinistertensai's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,477
 
1,935 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Boo hoo. Still an (insert politically correct word for "stupid") choice.
4th December 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #27  
simonsickle's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sevierville
Thanks Meter: 932
 
709 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
This thread is now closed. Links available for download, discussion however, will not go on in this way

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonsickle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes