Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How to sim unlock the trac phone sgh-s970g galaxy s4...and possibly others

OP robhuffster

4th December 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Has anyone been able to unlock these tracfone devices officially through a tracfone provided unlock code???
4th December 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #12  
my backyard
Thanks Meter: 26

141 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imzjustplayin

Has anyone been able to unlock these tracfone devices officially through a tracfone provided unlock code???

Yes i have, Tracfone will have to provide an update to fix the issue. Reason is that everytime you enter the code its accepted. But as soon as you reboot the phone it asks for the code again. So not sure how tracfone will handle this.
4th December 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Well I returned my $250 Black Friday special as I just have no faith in getting an unlock code for these Galaxy S4s as I wanted to use it on AT&T and I had picked up the Tmobile version. I'll have to settled for a used item instead.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread