No registration required

[ROM] [KitKat] [LINARO] AxxionKat ROM - The revolution has arrived

OP siracuervo

4th December 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #1011  
Thanks Meter: 69

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaslopis

Thanks for help but I am currently running LiquidSmooth 3.2 on Slot 1 !!!!
I reeeally like it, a lot, but it is slightly laggy and I wanted something snappier -- It takes a long time to start up Spotify for example.

But I saw you said (and read that people have "better performance") that you installed LS 3.2 on your stock slot, so I made a nandroid backup of LS 3.2 from slot 1 and went ahead and restored it on the stock slot, after I did a factory wipe on it. That was all bad. Soft bricked my phone and had to restore it to stock, so now I'm back.

Is there a trick to use the STOCK slot with KK roms through Safestrap?

Only way to install to stock slot that worked for me was to activate stock slot with SS, delete data (advance wipe), install rom zip, add pa gapps zip, swipe to flash, wipe dalvic cache, reboot system.
Backed up slot-1 & deleted before installing to stock slot, this step may not be necessary.

I have not experienced any lag at all, have not tried Spotifiy but Slacker rocks!!!
Last edited by crackerjack1957; 4th December 2014 at 03:13 AM.
4th December 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #1012  
Thanks Meter: 69

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaslopis

Thanks for help but I am currently running LiquidSmooth 3.2 on Slot 1 !!!!
I reeeally like it, a lot, but it is slightly laggy and I wanted something snappier -- It takes a long time to start up Spotify for example.

But I saw you said (and read that people have "better performance") that you installed LS 3.2 on your stock slot, so I made a nandroid backup of LS 3.2 from slot 1 and went ahead and restored it on the stock slot, after I did a factory wipe on it. That was all bad. Soft bricked my phone and had to restore it to stock, so now I'm back.

Is there a trick to use the STOCK slot with KK roms through Safestrap?

Also uploaded AxxionKat Spyder 1.6 from my saves.
https://mega.co.nz/#!JYIDSQZA!kctmv4...nR8BUHewgrnMyk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crackerjack1957 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #1013  
Flag Prabumulih
Thanks Meter: 20

73 posts
More
Yes. I second your method @crackerjack1957 !
@kaslopis i tried and failed with the very same way as what u did.

Just activate the stock wipe data, cache, dalvik, system, and android secure... for sure make it 3 times. Thereafter flash your rom + gapps. It works
The Following User Says Thank You to taufiqs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #1014  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
More
crackerjack1957, thank you for the upload. I had it on my sd card but deleted it right before I had to wipe my phone to get back to stock for Pageplus 4g activation. I didn't think the original upload links would die or that the developers would completely abandon it and not even bother trying to upload it elsewhere ( even asked on their Google + page).
4th December 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #1015  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,771

1,776 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlheartgtr

crackerjack1957, thank you for the upload. I had it on my sd card but deleted it right before I had to wipe my phone to get back to stock for Pageplus 4g activation. I didn't think the original upload links would die or that the developers would completely abandon it and not even bother trying to upload it elsewhere ( even asked on their Google + page).

We didn't abandon, just 1.6 was an unstable mess to be honest, so we're just jumping to L.
Our host dying on us was really unexpected for us too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread