Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[TUTORIAL][GUIDE]Complete Guide to ROOTING, CWM & ROM(s) for LAVA ETAB XTRON+(RK3066)

OP ELITAZER

2nd May 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 20

97 posts
Tablet
[QUOTE=nitinchamp;52358485]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC.EXPLORER

you can also change wifi_suppliant_scan interval to like 150 or so, the default value is very less "20"

Alright I know this is a stupid question but..Does it continue to scan when it is connected to a WiFi network..I have also disabled the network norification and enable WiFi optimization...and thanks for the tip..ideally you should only turn scanning on when you want to connect

Edit: added your tip to guide will clean it up when I will use pc
Last edited by ELITAZER; 2nd May 2014 at 03:56 PM.
2nd May 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #12  
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 107

44 posts
More
Wink
[QUOTE=HTC.EXPLORER;52361343]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinchamp

Alright I know this is a stupid question but..Does it continue to scan when it is connected to a WiFi network..I have also disabled the network norification and enable WiFi optimization...and thanks for the tip..ideally you should only turn scanning on when you want to connect

Edit: added your tip to guide will clean it up when I will use pc

it still does scan for networks to see what other networks are present

there was also another method to root this tablet which i found back in december mentioned here
Last edited by nitinchamp; 2nd May 2014 at 07:48 PM.
21st June 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #13  
Flag ALLAHABAD
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
More
Smile help
bro i have installed riley rom for lava xtron + tab but now i came to know that wi fi hotspot is a major bug for this rom and the rom is actually the copy of stock rom so i want to flash the stock rom again but cant ,,, so plz help me i have the stock rom zip file , now what to do ?/
plz reply
21st June 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad

97 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukstillalive

bro i have installed riley rom for lava xtron + tab but now i came to know that wi fi hotspot is a major bug for this rom and the rom is actually the copy of stock rom so i want to flash the stock rom again but cant ,,, so plz help me i have the stock rom zip file , now what to do ?/
plz reply

Well you are familiar with cwm or do you even have it installed, if you do then just go to install zip from sd card and select the zip file...secondly if you have a cwm nandroid backup (recommended) just go to backup and restore select resotre or restore from externel sd and then select the date of the required backup file then click restore..If you do have a cwm nandroid backup then it MUST work...if you don't even have the recovery then, ist step is to install it through THE guide then, try to do the ist (not recommended) option...
The Following User Says Thank You to ELITAZER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #15  
Flag ALLAHABAD

30 posts
More
I have cwm installed on my tablet but i dont have stock rom of lava xtron plus
25th June 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #16  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad

97 posts
Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukstillalive

I have cwm installed on my tablet but i dont have stock rom of lava xtron plus

Did you make a nandroid cwm backup before flashing ROM?
Also can you make the account as soon as possible
3rd December 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #17  
Flag ALLAHABAD

30 posts
More
Cool CM10 for Lava Xtron +
[QUOTE=nitinchamp;52358485]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC.EXPLORER

you can also change wifi_suppliant_scan interval to like 150 or so, the default value is very less "20"

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/4177...or-rk3066-wip/
Check this thread is it possible to flash this on lava xtron + . Can any1 reply plz

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I have installed cwm in many devices before but first time in my tab and bro i dont hqlave a nandroid back of my stock rom
5th December 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #18  
OP Member
Flag Ghaziabad

97 posts
[QUOTE=ukstillalive;57233601]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinchamp

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/4177...or-rk3066-wip/
Check this thread is it possible to flash this on lava xtron + . Can any1 reply plz

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I have installed cwm in many devices before but first time in my tab and bro i dont hqlave a nandroid back of my stock rom

Then just take a backup of the ROM you currently have installed (I think Riley) and if the CM doesnt work out, revert back easily.. Post your results here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost optimize control nandroid backup, custom rom / recovery /jb7+, lava etab xtron+, rk3066 / rockchip, root / cwm / install custom rom
Previous Thread Next Thread