Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Owners who bought from AliExpress, post here please

OP geokilla

1st November 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #871  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
Mine was ordered by my GF via AliExpress. 3 months and so far so good.
12th November 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #872  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Have received my One 4 days ago, ordered it 22.10 from a seller called topmall China. The phone was shipped on the next day to Latvia by Singapore Post, and damn, it was very fast, 07.11 I have received the phone. Very fast, good packaging, a lot of gifts like OTG cable, bumper, 2 screen protectors. I am very satisfied with this order and the seller. She sent me the pictures of the phone, documents, packaging, showing the IMEI and other phone parameters. So I recommend this seller to anyone who is buying from AliExpress, very fast delivery, high quality service, a lot of gifts. Didn't test the 4G yet, because I have to change my sim card, it doesn't support 4G

P.S. The version I ordered is Silk White 64 GB.
P.P.S. CM11S was already flashed on the phone, and in the first day, my phone updated like 5 times with OTA.
And I wasn't impressed with the camera, not so good quality in low light conditions
Last edited by Demonicus5800; 12th November 2014 at 01:02 PM.
12th November 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #873  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Talking
I may have been lucky with my one, bought for ~262 including DHL shipping (discounted at 252.xx + shipping 9) which charged 4 for tax cos I spoke with seller to declare phone as gift worth 40
Phone came with CM11S 93R with no 4G. But once connected to internet, OTA update to CM11S 44S with 4G
Only two days old so still testing and loving the phone
Last edited by piouson; 12th November 2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: more detailed
5th December 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #874  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 3

72 posts
More
from Aliexpress here
I bought from ALiExpress almost 2 months ago. Seller experience great, they were able to provide me fake bill, so I wasn't paying tax & duty I bought 64GB version, sandstone.
From Slovakia and working all networks here, even LTE.
Phone great so far, no issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread