Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.2.2][Ray] JellyVanilla EX 6.1 (7.0 Test Build) - 10/03/2014

Announcement from iiandskater: JV-EX 6.1 released for urushi! Don't forget to leave comments, reviews, 5 stars, and of course Thanks.. :)
2nd December 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #41  
Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shik.1

Bro am using this rom past 3 months ....and not gettin any problem ....

I've installed and flashed version 7.0 I got ''unfortunately, ssystem guide has stopped'' !! I cant get into menu or anything else..
I installed 6.1 too but got screen problem, at setup guide everytime screen turns to landscape mode and touch dosnt work just see dot on screen !!! dont you have these pronlems??
2nd December 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #42  
Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhitewolf89

I've installed and flashed version 7.0 I got ''unfortunately, ssystem guide has stopped'' !! I cant get into menu or anything else..
I installed 6.1 too but got screen problem, at setup guide everytime screen turns to landscape mode and touch dosnt work just see dot on screen !!! dont you have these pronlems??




Which device u are using i am using WT19I ..............

And All the problems u mentioned above am not facing any one of them.
Sorry for bad English
2nd December 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #43  
Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shik.1

Which device u are using i am using WT19I ..............

And All the problems u mentioned above am not facing any one of them.
Sorry for bad English

I am using xperia ray..
3rd December 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #44  
Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhitewolf89

I am using xperia ray..





ok
3rd December 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #45  
Rhyskymud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manado
Thanks Meter: 69
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhitewolf89

I am using xperia ray..



In V.7 just change the language into Bahasa Indonesia and them the setup guide will not FC.. It works for me  then you can change language in the settings (y)

Simply Click Thanks if Feel Helped
5th December 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #46  
Senior Member
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 10
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyskymud

In V.7 just change the language into Bahasa Indonesia and them the setup guide will not FC.. It works for me  then you can change language in the settings (y)

Simply Click Thanks if Feel Helped

I've also tried this but didnt help, same problem. This rom for urushi is not stable.
5th December 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #47  
Rhyskymud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manado
Thanks Meter: 69
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhitewolf89

I've also tried this but didnt help, same problem. This rom for urushi is not stable.

Wow, its weird.. Its working fine on me..but not using this ROM since the v7 is not stable yet..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes