FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Galaxy Gear: Higher Battery Capacity Replacement?

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 29
 
By sandvich123127, Member on 26th April 2014, 11:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th May 2014, 11:57 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Krakow, POLAND
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
It would be really interesting to hear if this replacement gave You more life for the watch ? let us know after few days of use...
 
 
9th May 2014, 01:11 AM |#12  
sandvich123127's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Newington
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
The battery life isn't substantially higher, it lasts longer as I can see, but only by a few hours .

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th May 2014, 07:02 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
was the battery much bigger, in mA ,and physical size
9th May 2014, 07:27 PM |#14  
sandvich123127's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Newington
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
The thickness was a little bigger, but the dimensions are the same

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th May 2014, 10:35 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandvich123127

The thickness was a little bigger, but the dimensions are the same

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You rock! Thanks for putting this together. Any chance you can link the battery you used just in case anyone (myself included) wants to order it and make the update themselves? Not much difference, but as this device gets older it might be worthwhile to swap batteries.

Thanks again for the nice mod!
15th May 2014, 01:59 AM |#16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandvich123127

This is an older photo, I used the regulator from the old battery on this one, but as you see, it isn't being used with it in this photo

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


How has no one noticed the fact that the word "350mah" was written in marker and not printed?

I'm calling your bluff.
15th May 2014, 05:53 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealduckie

How has no one noticed the fact that the word "350mah" was written in marker and not printed?

I'm calling your bluff.

haha I noticed that to


but ive been looking for batterys to see if there is physicaly same sizes



http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battery-3-...item3cd9ca39d7




http://www.helipal.com/v100d03bl-z-1...tery-pack.html



http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...48361.html?s=p


http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...04580.html?s=p
this is perfect size 20x30mm
1st December 2014, 05:26 PM |#18  
reggiexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag {^_*}
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
so its easy to replace battery? a original is 20/30euros.
im not decided yet galaxy gear or lg g watch..
for my oneplus one. but im not sure if galaxy gear is that usefull with oneplus one. but i like it for having full android a speaker and camera..
2nd hand a gear is 60-100euro. and lg g watch 2nd hand 100euro or new from 7-11 december 99
im not decided... lg watch is cool but no speaker. no camera. and no full android.
but gear no full suport with other phones. but with some apps it works. perfectly. still dont know
6th December 2014, 03:03 AM |#19  
sandvich123127's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Newington
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiexp

so its easy to replace battery? a original is 20/30euros.
im not decided yet galaxy gear or lg g watch..
for my oneplus one. but im not sure if galaxy gear is that usefull with oneplus one. but i like it for having full android a speaker and camera..
2nd hand a gear is 60-100euro. and lg g watch 2nd hand 100euro or new from 7-11 december 99
im not decided... lg watch is cool but no speaker. no camera. and no full android.
but gear no full suport with other phones. but with some apps it works. perfectly. still dont know

I have successfully replaced the battery before, but be cautious if you do get a gear, only tested on original gear. You have to switch the capacitors, or the battery will just drain, and it needs the same voltage. The LG G Watch I heard was a great device, and with the oneplus, the G watch has full compatibility. I used the gear once with a Droid ultra, I had problems with a few things, and no galaxy store. Good thing I'm back to my Note 3 (for now ☺).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes